Private Show doesn't deserve to be bashed

econg

Maybe it isn't single material, but is a great song :crying2:  it's so special and different also, it give us all kind of vocals. 

PS shows that she was really experimenting and trying different things at the time she was recording Glory :) 

It's a risky song :brityes:

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Alejo. said:

Her voice sound so high pitched is just annoying, I've been skipping it along with What you Need...both trash :mj:

Only agree in the What you Need part, I don't like it at all. It sounds like Bang Bang and is even worst than that song.

10 minutes ago, Alejo. said:

Her voice sound so high pitched is just annoying, I've been skipping it along with What you Need...both trash :mj:

We have same taste though sometimes when PS comes up...I'm like It ain't so bad let's listen to it once. But yeah What you need and PS are my least fave tracks so far. the "that was fun" part saves What you need for me. I always wait to hear it, I feel like it was unintentional and she said it after the recording session because What you need was such a different song for her. 

3 minutes ago, PieceofBritney said:

We have same taste though sometimes when PS comes up...I'm like It ain't so bad let's listen to it once. But yeah What you need and PS are my least fave tracks so far. the "that was fun" part saves What you need for me. I always wait to hear it, I feel like it was unintentional and she said it after the recording session because What you need was such a different song for her. 

What you need is pure gold. Shes never done that before with her voice. So fckng raw, i love it. Gives me chills every time. 

3 minutes ago, lali92 said:

What you need is pure gold. Shes never done that before with her voice. So fckng raw, i love it. Gives me chills every time. 

the difference between Glory and her other albums since Blackout is even when I don't like a song I still respect it because you can feel the effort she's put on them. 

Just now, PieceofBritney said:

the difference between Glory and her other albums since Blackout is even when I don't like a song I still respect it because you can feel the effort she's put on them. 

I know what you mean. Feel the same thing. I was kinda skipping Circus and Femme Fatale not to mention BJ, besides a few songs that i love, but they feel a bit soulles. But Glory is truly everything i wanted. I can frogive a few not that good songs. 

Archived