My VMA Performance Idea....

Risebondagebarbiee

This was my idea for her VMA performance.

You have many mini televisions all as the background and each television is playing an iconic music video of hers in the past.

Then the screens all go static and then all the screens break with a loud shatter...the lights go off and you hear the classic line "It's Britney *****".

Then it shows a really **** bedroom look with one bed in the middle of the stage.

Britney with 3 female dancers and 3 male dancers all do a very sensual and ****** cheorgrophy to where they all go on the bed together to create this **** infested sensual cheorgrophy then  g-eazy comes from the ceiling where it looks like he is overlooking the **** and while he is rapping...sparkles fall from the sky to create this euphoric orgasmic look to her cheorgrophy. 

She gets off the bed with all her dancers laying on the bed and looks over her shoulder and does the hand over the mouth look and uses that iconic laugh as an ode to her 2007 performance that people mocked her for. And the lights go out.

That's my vision. What do you guys think?

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, Risebondagebarbiee said:

This was my idea for her VMA performance.

You have many mini televisions all as the background and each television is playing an iconic music video of hers in the past.

Then the screens all go static and then all the screens break with a loud shatter...the lights go off and you hear the classic line "It's Britney *****".

Then it shows a really **** bedroom look with one bed in the middle of the stage.

Britney with 3 female dancers and 3 male dancers all do a very sensual and ****** cheorgrophy to where they all go on the bed together to create this **** infested sensual cheorgrophy then  g-eazy comes from the ceiling where it looks like he is overlooking the **** and while he is rapping...sparkles fall from the sky to create this euphoric orgasmic look to her cheorgrophy. 

She gets off the bed with all her dancers laying on the bed and looks over her shoulder and does the hand over the mouth look and uses that iconic laugh as an ode to her 2007 performance that people mocked her for. And the lights go out.

That's my vision. What do you guys think?

Sis, HIAM say HI ... BYE:begone:

Archived