I am ridiculously proud of Britney!

Guest britneyspearsly

Guest britneyspearsly

I'm so gutted for her that her music released ahead of schedule (unless it was some sort of strategy? :truthtea: we don't really know)

This will have been AP a million times but who cares, it can't be said enough.

She has finally been able to create the album she's been wanting to create for yeeeeeeeaaaaaaars

Blackout was incredible, and was full of hit sounding catchy songs as an attempt to solidify her back as a hit maker.

Circus was 'the comeback', she was back to form in how she looked, and was selling that classic clean 'Britney' image again, done as damage control really.

FF and BJ I believe she really wanted to create an album like Glory, but we know that last minute decisions were made and people overrode her decisions, but I think her team and label realized that their formula of auto tuned Britney on top of an edm beat wasn't what people wanted to hear, so they finally let Britney do her own thing.

That is the impression I get anyway!

This is the Original Doll of 2016 we have been waiting for. Yes there are still songs dedicated to *** themes, inevitable from a Britney Spears album, but the album is so fresh for her

A completely new direction and I really hope it will let her gain the respect she deserves from nonstans, as a person and an artist!

INCREDIBLY PROUD TO SAY THE LEAST! Please don't let this be the last Britney Spears album, I can't imagine a time where my fave isn't releasing music! :wontcry:

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
28 minutes ago, britneyspearsly said:

I'm so gutted for her that her music released ahead of schedule (unless it was some sort of strategy? :truthtea: we don't really know)

This will have been AP a million times but who cares, it can't be said enough.

She has finally been able to create the album she's been wanting to create for yeeeeeeeaaaaaaars

Blackout was incredible, and was full of hit sounding catchy songs as an attempt to solidify her back as a hit maker.

Circus was 'the comeback', she was back to form in how she looked, and was selling that classic clean 'Britney' image again, done as damage control really.

FF and BJ I believe she really wanted to create an album like Glory, but we know that last minute decisions were made and people overrode her decisions, but I think her team and label realized that their formula of auto tuned Britney on top of an edm beat wasn't what people wanted to hear, so they finally let Britney do her own thing.

That is the impression I get anyway!

This is the Original Doll of 2016 we have been waiting for. Yes there are still songs dedicated to *** themes, inevitable from a Britney Spears album, but the album is so fresh for her

A completely new direction and I really hope it will let her gain the respect she deserves from nonstans, as a person and an artist!

INCREDIBLY PROUD TO SAY THE LEAST! Please don't let this be the last Britney Spears album, I can't imagine a time where my fave isn't releasing music! :wontcry:

YES YES YES!!!!!

#ProudBritneyArmy

me too

our baby :tiffsniffle:

make me :riri: invitation :lanacackle:Private show :bwink: Man on the moon :sobbing: Just lov me :likethat: Clumsy :cuteidk: Do you wanna come over :TOMH: Slumber party :thirsty: Just like me :awyeah: Love me down :gimmemoar: Hard to forget ya :tongueney: What you need :walkonby: Better :hahayea: Change your mind :gimmemoar: Liar :begone: If Im dancing :excuseu:

BEST ALBUM SO FAR :nyschool:

Guest britneyspearsly
2 hours ago, Froot said:

Im so glad that they didn't over-produced her vocals. Her voice sounds natural, sometimes raw and the sound is fresh and very vibey. Glory is the best album since Blackout. And I hope she will gain a lot with this record!

This is exactly what we needed and what needs to happen! fingers crossed :clap1:

Guest britneyspearsly
4 hours ago, chris_fives said:

I love that we are entering an era with an album that generates only positive meltdowns :overwhelm:

Emotional deep life changing but positive meltdowns :girlfall:

Archived