GLORY - an emotional cocktail

Froot

I decided to start my very first topic on exhale so don't bash me if Im doing something wrong :) Just wanted to share my thoughts in general.

GLORY is amazing album, the best she delievered in years and I hope It will be a smashing hit on charts and GP would love it. Although Im a little worried that leak will hurt the release, because almost everyone have heard GLORY already and that many great songs won't became singles and the Glory effect will burn out. This is my anxiety mixed with excitement and Im literally like a mouse in microwave. :hype:  And also I am really thinking about making GLORY tattoo. :gimmemoar:

Ps. And I really want Change your Mind or Better as a singles :drinky:

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree that Better should be a single despite it being a bonus track! :myjam:

5 minutes ago, Froot said:

Although Im a little worried that leak will hurt the release, because almost everyone have heard GLORY already and that many great songs won't became singles and the Glory effect will burn out

about that i suggest we keep streaming the album on Spotify to keep it alive because this masterpiece needs to slay the charts! :gobaby:

though i don't mind if it didn't slay the charts because this album is solid and Britney's never sound this amazing in a long time!:werk: 

Archived