Britney's Ray of Light Album

Svoloch

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
54 minutes ago, Svoloch said:

Have your opinions if Glory is better than Blackout, ITZ or not!!! BUT I do believe this album is comparable to Madonna's Ray of Light album. Super experimental, top notch vocals and just a new, different vibe for her. :NYnod:

BTW, I DON'T MEAN track by track comparison, but more the reinvention and new vibe. :truthtea:

I don't think any of us were expecting her to sing on this level!!! :soyeah:

This album has capitulated her to the top once again! REINVENTION  :crying2:

This is beyond great. the production, the vocal, everything is on point. this is what ive been waiting from britney. im in love with all the songs when i was first listen to it. btw, you look hot #nohomo:bwink:

Ray of Light gave Madonna her first 5 Grammys, it re-invented her career with the complexity of a dance, trance, techno album when dance music was not radio friendly at all, the 90's were heavily saturated with Hip Hop, Rap, R&B, boy and girl bands the. Comes Madonna with a unique sound, new look, and her visuals amazing for the time. It gave her the credibility of being a real musical artist that until that moment she was seen as a  confused Pop Star that kept changing her sound and look dramatically and appeared to be all Props, smoke and mirrors but Ray Of Light changed that for her. 

I personally believe that Glory truly is Britney's Ray Of Light, her gift to us the listeners is a musical masterpiece where it clearly delivers vocals, modern musical  structure, urban beats, lyrical conviction, it has Britney's lyrical style all around it with the help of her song writers they truly made musical lyrical art. 

Archived