My thoughts on future Glory singles...

jamesedward94

The next single NEEDS to be a #1 smash and a radio hit that sounds very current. I really think it should be Slumber Party. It's upbeat but still has a laid-back, chill sound and it's undeniably Britney. She sounds amazing on it and is really confident sounding and FUN. I love how it has that touch of a Hotline Bling to it, and it just feels like a "cool" song. I really like Just Luv Me, but Slumber has that little bit of something extra. 

For a third single, they need something even more upbeat. For me it'd be between Do You Wanna Come Over?, Liar, and Change Your Mind. Liar, to me, sounds like an old Britney bop and it's got that classic Britney sound. It SCREAMS single. Change Your Mind feels very contemporary and the slick, modern production is perfect and SO Britney. It's edgy and "diva" sounding and it also really screams single. Do You Wanna might be the most upbeat, dancey song off the album and it's probably the most fun of all. Either three would be a great choice.

For another future single, I would love Man On The Moon or Invitation. I really want them to release one of the "euphoric" sounding songs that beautifully showcases her voice. 

This album has SO MANY great choices for singles so let's hope at least 2 more get released. It'd really be ashame for this album to get cut short of it's full potential. 

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Luminous said:

When she sings "And don't get me wrong" from "Change Your Mind" gives me chills, she sounds REALLY OLD BRITNEY THERE... AMAZING! :yesplease:

I KNOW omgggggg when I first listened, I was like LEFT OVER VOCALS FROM BRITNEY (the album)??? I died a little bit.:hype:

Slumber Party needs to be the second single. Then Just Luv Me as the third single. There needs to a break in between Make Me and Just Luv Me to let the GP know it's not just mid tempo songs.

If bonus tracks can't be singles, it should go:

1. Slumber Party
  2. Just Luv Me
  3. Love Me Down
  4. What You Need

If bonus tracks can be singles, it should go:

1. Liar
  2. Just Luv Me
  3. Slumber Party
  4. Change Your Mind

So many flawless tracks on this masterpiece of an album, we best get 5 singles :tiffanycries:

The only thing I'm absolutely sure of is that Love Me Down NEEDS to be a single!! Smash hit instantly with GP, it's the kind of track she needs to bring this album back into the spotlight. Just Luv Me would make a great single, but I still believe she needs a club banger to draw attention to Glory first.

Then Just Luv Me

Then Slumber Party (maybe a remix with a featured artist to hype it more)

Archived