Glory is just...

brendajoanne

Everything I wanted and more. ******* amazing!!:gloria:

Man on the moon is the only Brit song that's ever made me cry. I think it's one of my favorite songs of all time like wtf. I can't express how much love I have for this song, the instrumental is beautiful and Britney's vocals blend perfectly. Just purely amazing and without a doubt my favorite song on the album, one of my faves from Britney's entire discography tbh. :crying1:

There honestly isn't a bad song on the album, it's so consistent it hurts. Britney's vocals are honestly the best I've ever heard them, ******* What you need like ****?!?!? (Though Private Show is a bit questionable but it's grown on me, it's a fun song).

Love me down in my opinion should be a single, the breakdown is incredible and exactly the type of song getting played like crazy in clubs right now. :madance:

Invitation and Coupure Electrique. Wow, did not expect those from Britney at all, incredible and experimentational. 

Liar, I don't need to say anything else for this ******* amazing song. :queenflopga:

Change your mind!!!! THOSE ******* VOCALS HOLY ****, BRITNEY CAN'T SING? :jfallonlol:

I know some people don't like Clumsy but I love it, "OOPS" SLAY.

I just don't dislike anything and I can't believe Britney has released such a masterpiece.

IS THIS REALLY THE SAME WOMAN WHO RELEASED BRENDA JOANNE?!?!?!?!??! POP ALBUM OF THE YEAR IF NOT DECADE I'M NOT ******* KIDDING OMG I'M GONNA GO DIE NOW (PLAY MAN ON THE MOON AT MY ******* FUNERAL!!!) :moorangu:

What's everyone's favorite song and which should be singles? ;)

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived