No Seas Cortes

chaotic93

Needs to be single #2 IMO. I don't care if it will be a hit, it's unique, her vocals are flawless and it will give her some respect. It's good for autumn.

Single #3: Man on the moon (it can be an iconic hit. release it in december... it sounds like a xmas song)

Single #4: Slumber Party - It will be a hit, i can see all the girls and the boys singing it on the clubs. It sounds warmer, so april release would be cool. (Doesn't the start sound JUST like thinking about you by frank ocean + hotline bling?)

To me, those 3 songs are the most unique and that would impress the GP the most, but the album is incredible (expect for clumsy, private show and what you need...)

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, chaotic93 said:

Needs to be single #2 IMO. I don't care if it will be a hit, it's unique, her vocals are flawless and it will give her some respect. It's good for autumn.

Single #3: Man on the moon (it can be ian iconic hit. release it in december... it sounds like a xmas song)

Single #4: Slumber Party - It will be a hit, i can see all the girls and the boys singing it on the clubs. It sounds warmer, so april release would be cool. (Doesn't the beat in the start sound JUST like thinking about you by frank ocean + hotline bling?)

To me, those 3 songs are the most unique and that would impress the GP the most.

you are so right!!! i knew that it sounded familiar to me but i was yet to achieve where from :tifftear:

the whole song it's really amazing!

Slumber Party, Man On The Moon, What You Need and Do You Wanna Come Over? are definitely the standout tracks of the album, imo :myjam:

30 minutes ago, chaotic93 said:

Single #3: Man on the moon (it can be ian iconic hit. release it in december... it sounds like a xmas song)

Single #4: Slumber Party - It will be a hit, i can see all the girls and the boys singing it on the clubs. It sounds warmer, so april release would be cool. (Doesn't the beat in the start sound JUST like thinking about you by frank ocean + hotline bling?)

To me, those 3 songs are the most unique and that would impress the GP the most, but the album is incredble (expect for clumsy, private show and what you need...)

I would add Better to Your choices. It's very Bieber-like and GP friendly

But Yesss - No seas cortes is the best!

Its a smash track but they wont release it as single. Neither Man on the Moon. On the other hand, slumber party screams hit in USA and Europe. They will probably release as single DYWCO (when I heard it I loved it but now with full glory I dont think it is that strong anymore), Slumber (and it slays) and Just luv me  (love it and it can be a huge hit)

Archived