Just listened only 3 tracks from Glory, and... (do NOT enter if you don't want to be spoiled)

andreafly1

...i still can't judge the entire album because i'm going to hear it in full on Friday, BUT...

...i couldn't resist for Just Luv Me. PERFECT. SECOND/THIRD. SINGLE! :myjam:

Don't blame me for what i'm about to write, please...i usually do a lot of mashups sometimes...and i ended up singing "Good For You" upon the track and some parts actually fit very well. I know everyone will reply "Have you ever heard about In The Zone?" but i'm waiting for the Just Luv Me instrumental, just saying...! :selenerz: 

The other track is Man On The Moon...cool song, just wondering...what the heck she's saying on the bridge? :moorangu: 

Invitation...uhm...very very The Weeknd...i'm not actually enjoying it that much for the moment, maybe it'll be a grower! :brityes:

So...what are your thoughts on these 3 tracks? :comingthru:

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, jokobitch said:

man on the moon made me tear up when I heard it for the first time! invitation is a perfect album opener!! just luv me is amazing BUT the snippet we heard weeks ago didn't have background vocals and they added them on the album which I wish they didn't 

Yep, i noticed that too...! :moorangu: 

10 minutes ago, Andrea Beez said:

Invitation...uhm...very very The Weeknd...i'm not actually enjoying it that much for the moment, maybe it'll be a grower! :brityes:

I know no one is gonna agree but I get like a Lana meets mainstream pop kind of vibe from Invitation, especially the aah aah aahs

Also, the Invitiation ---> Make Me order on the album is such a smooth buttery **** transition. Perfect track placement. Invitation makes Make Me sound better!

Just now, BenDBitch said:

It's JUST SOOO GOOD. OP should speak with more fire about this track tbh !!! Just luv me is not nearly as unique as MOTM..

I find JLM's instrumental as a selling point, but I'm not too crazy about the lyrics. 

However, MOTM is just an odd ball that tugs at soemthing deep inside me 

:crying1: 

4 minutes ago, BenDBitch said:

It's JUST SOOO GOOD. OP should speak with more fire about this track tbh !!! Just luv me is not nearly as unique as MOTM..

I think it's a cute song and puts yourself in a great mood! :myjam:

My least favourite tracks are currently Clumsy & Invitation, btw. :moorangu: 

21 minutes ago, Andrea Beez said:

The other track is Man On The Moon...cool song, just wondering...what the heck she's saying on the bridge? :moorangu: 

Invitation is a grower I can tell you :mhm: and Man on the Moon is my fav :mcry:

Archived