After listening to the whole album here's my single wishlist (with explanation!!). tell me if you agree

db55dan

Ok so now that I've listened to the whole album twice, firsly i can officialy agree that this is her best album after blackout. we're not just talking about single worthy songs (like femme fatale) but we are also talking about QUALITY music with new and experimenting sounds! Anyway, as for my wishlist, I think the best choice for the 2nd single should be Just luv me. That's because it has the vibes of songs that are trending right now (aka The Weekend/Selena gomez style) and with a very good promo and great music video (not like the MM video drama) it could do REALLY well on the charts. After that she should release Love me down as a 3rd single so that she can come back with a more upbeat pop-radio friendly song and last, she should release Liar as the last single so that she can close this era with a meaningful song with a lot of bitchy attitude. What do you say ?

PS. I know Liar isn't going to be single but I can wish right ? but the other two could be and should be for me. 

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Margaery Tyrell said:

***** edit it they're coming for you 2prvb07.jpg

lol but I'm not saying it in a bad way nor i say that britney copied her. I'm just saying that Just luv me has the vibes of "Good for you" which was a great song and became radio friendly immediately. So i believe that just luv me can have the same success or do even better than GFY (because we are talking about Britney) with great promo 

1 minute ago, db55dan said:

lol but I'm not saying it in a bad way nor i say that britney copied her. I'm just saying that Just luv me has the vibes of "Good for you" which was a great song and became radio friendly immediately. So i believe that just luv me can have the same success or do even better than GFY (because we are talking about Britney) with great promo 

I personally don't have a problem with it, just people in here really hate Selena Gomez and a lot got dragged bc they said this. Warned you :tiffdrink:

Archived