Is It Just Me...Or...

SouthernOreo

Is it just me, or do you all get slightly emotional when listening to Glory? Idk why, but at times when I'm listening to it, I just want to start crying and I really have no reason behind it. I guess because we actually have a TRUE Britney album, you know? You can tell that she's put her ALL into each song & had a say so and total involvement with the record. It just makes me so happy to hear Britney SING and hear her really....push her vocal abilities to give each track it's own identity. I honestly wish this album will get the recognition it deserves; Album of the Year. This album deserves nothing but praise. I'm so, so, so proud. This album really FEELS like Britney Spears from top to bottom. I just....I just love it. It's rare that I can listen to an album from start to finish, but Glory is that album. Words can't describe how utterly PERFECT this album is....I can't even explain it. I had a smile on my face the entire time. Hearing her voice, her TRUE voice. Her runs, her adlibs, everything we've been wanting in a B R I T N E Y album...we...*******..have it.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

100% agree...when I got to just like me, the tears came to my eyes....this is what Britney Jean should have been...this is the true Britney that we all fell in love...her vocals are AMAZING...I can't say the last time that I heard her true voice, it brings me back to 2001 and 2003 in Britney and In The Zone eras....

Totally. What has me so emotional is how the entire album has that "Britney Spears" effect that's been absent for a little while in her music, specifically Britney Jean (no shade). Love how it sounds so current and fresh but at the same time recalls Britney's past work in both the vocals and production. Moments from this record straight out of "Oops!", "Britney", and "In the Zone". A lot to digest at once but certain songs (looking at you "Slumber Party") are what I would call CAREER songs for Brit. They will stand the test of time alongside her already immaculate discography. So proud.

2 minutes ago, ItsBraydenBitch said:

Totally. What has me so emotional is how the entire album has that "Britney Spears" effect that's been absent for a little while in her music, specifically Britney Jean (no shade). Love how it sounds so current and fresh but at the same time recalls Britney's past work in both the vocals and production. Moments from this record straight out of "Oops!", "Britney", and "In the Zone". A lot to digest at once but certain songs (looking at you "Slumber Party") are what I would call CAREER songs for Brit. They will stand the test of time alongside her already immaculate discography. So proud.

This ^ ...... I swear it seems like she's listened & embraced her past & said ".....this is what they want....and idc how long it'll take, I'm going to give it to them". Glory is nothing short of a masterpiece.

Archived