Now that I have listened to the whole album....

Lonndo

....I am gonna buy a **** tons ( I already have pre ordered mine) and gift them to those friends/cousins who always had rolled their eyes whenever I had mentioned Britney and her music. Now after  listening to Glory, I cannot wait to prove them wrong. Those naysayers will have to hold onto their weaves! 

And there is this one French guy, I went on a date with ( 2 so far) who works with Daft Punk and other artists. He was super cute with a great arse but as soon as he started trashing Britney and said her whole 2007 meltdown was orchestrated by her label ( assuring me that that's how the music biz works), I had to punch him and walk out from the bar. I am going to BUY one copy of GLORY for him ( he still wants to go on a 3rd date) and punch him again for being wrong and walk out while shouting " I REST MY CASE". 

Do you think that's too dramatic & crazy? 

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have listen to the whole deluxe album. No I didn't download it from torrent or found it on YouTube. I had the choice of downloading it in a zip file or song by song.

i still have the link in my bookmarks. But I'm gonna delete the link since I don't need it no more. 

I downloaded it it to my iPhone then with the right apps I moved it straight to my G-Dive.

its sooo not hard (that's what she said)

I could post the link but I'm not because I honestly won't distribute piracy.

anyways, the album has to grow on you give it a few listens and it'll be a very good album.

cant wait till she goes on tour.

19 minutes ago, e2553 said:

I have listen to the whole deluxe album. No I didn't download it from torrent or found it on YouTube. I had the choice of downloading it in a zip file or song by song.

i still have the link in my bookmarks. But I'm gonna delete the link since I don't need it no more. 

I downloaded it it to my iPhone then with the right apps I moved it straight to my G-Dive.

its sooo not hard (that's what she said)

I could post the link but I'm not because I honestly won't distribute piracy.

anyways, the album has to grow on you give it a few listens and it'll be a very good album.

cant wait till she goes on tour.

i love the first part of the album after first listen.. loving the second part after second listen..

Archived