After listening to glory via a Hi-Fi system, I know which song will have the most GP success as a single...

EDM

Before you know which one I'm talking about let me say that, by far, this is NOT my MOST favorite on the album, though I do like it. But there are at least 5 songs that I like better. That said, I have strong confidence that this song will perform best as a GP single, along with JLM.

Since CE will never be a single :((((((( 

BETTER

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Erreur 2 La Nature said:

Criminal is one of my favorite song... :madonna:

We are talking about anticipatory GP success not favorites. I would place like 5-6 Glory tracks in front of Better in terms of personal favorites. JLM, CE, SP, Invitation, Liar, LMD etc :werk:

1 minute ago, iamtonys said:

I knew that was the song you were talkingoing about. I played it on my HD speakers and wow!! I also got the same effect with Love Me Down and Liar

Problem with Better is we already had on radio bang my head against the wall by Guetta and Middle by Dj snake. 

Wouldn't have even considered it until I played it in my system! The answer is clear!

Just now, EDM said:

Wouldn't have even considered it until I played it in my system! The answer is clear!

Due to the current hit songs....I see what your saying. Thing is, Britney usually doesn't follow trends..she sets them. So as much as agree BETTER would do amazing on pop radio...don't think they will even consider having it as a single.

I do think Just Luv Me could be a single cause it seems it one of her favorites 

Just now, joey4228 said:

They suck, that's why legendary David Archuleta keeps flopping

I still don't understand why Criminal flopped. Everyone around me seemed to like it tbh.

Just because a song is good doesn't mean it will do well on radio. Will never get over IO not being a single tho. Ever. Time will keep moving forward, but I will keep reliving the past. **** whoever deserves to be ****** for not releasing IO.

31 minutes ago, EDM said:

Lol. Let me not refer back to when you ******* forced team B to release smash hit criminal to radio. :truthtea:

Dude when I asked a GP-ish person if they know about a new Britney song (Make Me) they said "no and I didn't like her recent songs except Criminal" :gloria:

Archived