You guys!!!!

Lonndo

Newbee here but staning for Britney since day 1. Accidently bumped into this website couple of years ago while googling for Britney news and have been hooked ever since. Whenever I have a bad day or feeling down, I just come here and go through your posts and banter and that makes me laugh. You guys are hilarious and amazing! The gifs and memes that goes along with your posts are enough to brighten up anyone's day. So just want to say thank you to you all funny **** little cheeky monkeys, all the way from London. Britney has been my insipiration after how she managed to turn it around past 2007 meltdown. Actually I am writing a book ( autobiography),inspired by her called " How Britney Saved My Life" out during Xmas this year :)

Re Glory, I have broken replay button for Make Me & DYWCO. Clumsy is weak esp the chorus. Private show has funny vibe to it but it esp that "Pribateee Choooo" makes me smile, which is a good thing I guess! Can't wait to hear the rest of the album ( someone DM the link please)! 

Sorry for the super long post. It's Sunday. Weather is dark and gloomy. And am thirsty for Glory! 

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived