What the Thank You Letter Says

GiveMeASign96

Thank you letter:

I would like to thank my manager of almost 20 years - Larry Rudolph - he's been there for me through thick and thin. To my Robin for sticking with me even when I disagree with her completely... Martinelli's and strawberries all the waaaay! I love you dearly.

To Karen Kwak A&R for always keeping things fresh and creative and making me feel like what I do is a dream, not work. To all the talented songwriters and producers I worked with on this project who are insanely gifted - you inspired me and gave me new insight and perspective on music.

To all my fans for always sharing their love - it means the world to me! To my incredible team of people who believe in my dreams:
Maverick Management - Larry, Adam, Flo, Matt & Mike...
Tri star business management - Miss Lou, Robin, Deedra, Cindy, Laura, Rummy, Wayne, and Sarah
CAA - Robert Light, Jeffrey Azoff, Alli McGregor
Rogers and Cowan PR - Jeff Raymond
Crowd Surf - Cassie, Sheila, and Jocelyn
Blackbox Security - Edan, Jacob, Foster, Erik, Yoni
...Xan and Sarah thanks for all  you guys do!

To my amazing glam team - each of you means so much to me, thanks for making me feel so beautiful... Big thanks to my team at RCA (insert names here sorry couldnt be bothered with all the names :orangu:)
Shout out to all my PIECE OF ME dancers band and crew for helping to make my music come to life on stage

Biggest hugs and love to my boys
Preston and Jayden
And my family who inspire me to keep dreaming

You are my heart and soul
xoxo Britney

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived