Her vocals on What You Need! SCALLLPED! Dead, wtf, crying!!!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Lord Bills
15 minutes ago, ashleyBritboy said:

Lived for Dragon ball Z as a kid, I still remember the suspense of Goku holding the spirit bomb, so dramatic. The bi*ch was holding it up for like 3 episodes :selenerz:

lmao sis 

tumblr_m5edrqxoxK1rx8jdso1_500.gif

you better watch the new series Dragon Ball Super :selenerz:

17 minutes ago, anti said:

Her vocals are pitched like private show in What You Need

NO. it's just nasal voice. :whitneyshade:

educate yourself

2 hours ago, Jessicastjames said:

Has anybody else heard how similar the organ is at the beginning to beyonces freedom?! Obviously Godneys song kills it, but instantly i heard it :frenchy:

I havent head a beyonce song since the single ladies.lol So i cannot really have an opinion.But i doubt that the producers would look up to her,her music is boring imo.

28 minutes ago, Jo4 said:

She said Myah Jean was her most personal album.. bullshit

THIS IS THE REAL BRITNEY SPEARS and you can hear her personality, voice, confidence in all these songs

She's confident with her voice again and now I understand why she accepted to do Carpool Karaoke! 

This album is her GLORY

It's so clear now, I don't want to get my hopes up but I think she'll belt out vocals on Carpool :hype:

1 hour ago, Jo4 said:

She said Myah Jean was her most personal album.. bullshit

THIS IS THE REAL BRITNEY SPEARS and you can hear her personality, voice, confidence in all these songs

She's confident with her voice again and now I understand why she accepted to do Carpool Karaoke! 

This album is her GLORY

Exactly. There couldnt be a better name for this album.. GLORY is a masterpiece.

Archived