I tweeted this to the Grammys. They can suck my PEEN

Neemz

2 hours ago, Girl On The Moon said:

That looks beautiful :clap:but please for the love of God lets not embarras ourselves okay?

I remember a few years ago Beliebers were campaigning for Justin and the Grammys (or maybe Billboards??) tweeted them back saying to stop and that that behavior was counterproductive for their fave :britdrown:

Lets not ruin this for the queen :tbh: 

Praise Godney, that's ridiculous. How could campaigning influence the quality of the music? 

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can safely say she deserves it. She wouldn't have won it for blackout even though it was a good album because she wasn't invested in her music and craft at that time. Plus the vocals were nothing special.

This time however she ******* deserves at least best pop album and at least a nomination for best album. I mean I don't like comparing, but this is definitely on a par with the other big albums released this year. It's too good to ignore.

Did you guys know that Beyonces dad is actually on the voting committee and so are alot of his friends ?

i find it extra interesting because 25 and lemonade will both be nominated for album of the year but only one would win... 

Then we will know for sure if the race card applies at the grammys...yknow... With the rumor that 65% of the voting committee members are black 

If Britney isn't nominated in at least as much categories as Beyonce then let's start a boycott on twitter and let's make it viral :lessons:

And also I'll spam them :lessons:

I'm so tired of Beyonce, if she's winning next to Adele then the backlash would be real. :lessons:

What is so special on this album ? The vocals are just so weak, she's literally speaking during the whole album :gloria:

And the songs are so boring, it's like a fake speech from Taylor swift :gloria:

Anti is so much better, same for dangerous woman 25 and of course glory :lessons:

40 minutes ago, Code Geass said:

Did you guys know that Beyonces dad is actually on the voting committee and so are alot of his friends ?

i find it extra interesting because 25 and lemonade will both be nominated for album of the year but only one would win... 

Then we will know for sure if the race card applies at the grammys...yknow... With the rumor that 65% of the voting committee members are black 

I want receipts on that tbh, not a Beyonce fan at all but sometimes I see ppl on exhale pull some really racist **** on her and it annoys me so much. The Grammys being mostly black is really unlikely, just look at the winners every year. Beyonce keeps getting awards and being praised by the industry because she's a tame black woman that whites can tolerate, Caucasians run everything, most of her success came from white guilt and a great marketing team, she's an exception on the scenario. She's overrated Af but it's not like she's not above-average talented, lbr:xcuseme:

The problem with The Grammys and Britney is that they're mostly old white men who know **** about pop music and will pick artists that will make them look like artsy and **** while Britney has a bad reputation with that kind of people, nominating her puts their credibility in check, even if her work comes out great her reputation comes first. :sickofu:

3 hours ago, Doug said:

I want receipts on that tbh, not a Beyonce fan at all but sometimes I see ppl on exhale pull some really racist **** on her and it annoys me so much. The Grammys being mostly black is really unlikely, just look at the winners every year. Beyonce keeps getting awards and being praised by the industry because she's a tame black woman that whites can tolerate, Caucasians run everything, most of her success came from white guilt and a great marketing team, she's an exception on the scenario. She's overrated Af but it's not like she's not above-average talented, lbr:xcuseme:

The problem with The Grammys and Britney is that they're mostly old white men who know **** about pop music and will pick artists that will make them look like artsy and **** while Britney has a bad reputation with that kind of people, nominating her puts their credibility in check, even if her work comes out great her reputation comes first. :sickofu:

It's well known that beyonce's dad is on the committee for the grammy's . . . look it up. 

On 22 August 2016 at 4:47 PM, Dynasty said:

I agree it needs a grammy but the album is not officially yet out and Grammy cant say "oh so we downloaded the album illegally so we nominated it" imagine the chaos tbh :orangu: give it some time.

:selenerz:

Archived