I'm from Taiwan and I've already successfully pre-ordered Glory on both Taiwanese and US Itunes !!!!

annalai23

I have a US based bank account and debit card because I have family living in the USA and I'll visit them once or twice every year, it's more convenient to have a US based bank account. However, when I was applying for the bank account last year, I left my Taiwanese home address on file so i can received the bank letters and others personally. Ive heard that you can only buy music on US itunes when you're in the US and Itunes can detect if you're in a foreign country and buying on US itunes will be denied. That's not my case. When I was signing up my US itunes account and typing in my US debit card info, although my billing address the bank has on file is my Taiwanese home address, I still left my family's home address in the US (You can only type a US address for billing address) I thought, well, if they found out my Itunes billing address was not match with the address on file at the bank, the transaction will not go through and its fine.... So, I tried pre-ordered Glory when it's already on US Itunes while it was still not available in Taiwan.... and The transaction was successful!!! So i've been listening to countless times of Make Me, Private Show, and DYWCO ~ now I pre-ordered Glory on both US and Taiwanese Itunes and can't wait till the album drops!!!!

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived