WAS MEKE ME THE STRONGER TRACK ON GLORY

thebritneyarmy

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
34 minutes ago, thebritneyarmy said:

make me is strong and i respect it as a single but clumsy is def the weakest track and electric is good i love it but its so short and i am french and i can hardly understand whats she is saying her french is bad lol but she sounds so ****  

lmao omg I dont know french but I kinda guessed that french fans wouldn't understand it, but it does sound **** AF

Make me has really strong production & lyricism, so I'm gonna say possibly but not completely sure yet, need to listen to the album more

clumsy is the weakest, even though i like it. i don't skip it and actually WANT to listen to it by itself sometimes. but, the lyrics....well what's there are weak. but the production is good. it's a good banger. i like it's placement on the album. private show has some really strong production and lyrics. it's been growing on me actually. but clumsy and private show are my least faves, but like i say over and over i still like them and don't skip them

5 minutes ago, thebritneyarmy said:

ye

i love all of them been so long i actually like every song britney jean i had to convince my self you know 

I had the same problem with Britney Jean, i only use Body Ache and Alien today tbh.

I like the Alien lyrics, not so much the production :jackk:

28 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

:sobbing:

Do You Wanna Come Over should've been the lead single, but with the atrocious release that Make Me... had, I'm glad it wasn't. It can still smash as a second single, if only it was performed at the VMA's. I really don't think even the VMA's could boost MM, but DYWCO, even without the performance, it could do great with a nice videoclip.

It's okay for you to love it, and it's hard to tell when you like something so much but this wouldn't be strong with the GP IMO :/ 

But who cares about the GP!

Archived