My POSITIVE review of GLORY a.k.a a GLORIOUS MASTERPIECE!

GirlOnTheMoon

I don’t like focusing too much on the structure of songs, because I think they might have the perfect structure and yet not make you feel anything, which I think is the true purpose of music… The feelings each song evokes.\

In my opinion INVITATION it’s the perfect song to open this album. It really sets the tone to an hour of pure ethereal eargasm. Her vocals in this song really take you to THAT place. Such a sensual song. I love the pre-chorus of this song: “Yes or no, but no maybe’s, not gonna beg, so don't make me, yes or no, but no maybe’s”. 

I am so happy to be a Britney fan right now. I can’t explain how much I love this album… This is exactly what I’ve been wanting since In The Zone, this is THE Britney we all love and adore and support. This album is not a bunch of recording sessions put together, no… You can truly feel the passion in her voice in every word, every sentence, every verse and chorus. Her vocals evoke so many different emotions, this album really feels angelic and somewhat mystical in a very sensual and intimate way. 

I feel like I could write a 5000 words essay about this album and yet I wouldn’t be able to express the feels I get with each song.

After a few (okay, many) listens, I think I can rank them from most favorite to least favorite… And as I said before, this review is not based on structure, technicalities and all that shiz. Music is about feelings and passion and emotions, so this rank is based on what each song makes me feel and how much passion the specific song evokes in me.

1. Invitation
  2. Just Luv Me
  3. Better
  4. Liar (HOW IS THIS SONG A BONUS TRACK AND NOT ON THE STANDARD???)
  5. What U Need (HOLY **** OMG!)
  6. Man On The Moon 
  7. Just Like Me
  8. Change Your Mind (No Seas Cortés) 
  9. Do You Wanna Come Over?
  10. Make Me
  11. Private Show
  12. Slumber Party
  13. Clumsy
  14. Hard To Forget Ya
  15. If I’m Dancing
  16. Coupure Electrique