I LOVE THIS ALBUM

mihailtodorovsky

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, LALALALA said:

I'M so bloody proud of her. I'm crying right now. She is sonically, musically, artistically, personally back 100%. So proud and preordered as make me was released. Can't wait for my order to be put onside with this masterpiece. :lanacackle:

WE GREEDY STUPID FANS DIDNT DESERVE THIS PURE PERFECTION TBH jonny_zpsc73391c5.png 

1 minute ago, mihailtodorovsky said:

WE GREEDY STUPID FANS DIDNT DESERVE THIS PURE PERFECTION TBH jonny_zpsc73391c5.png 

Just now, Mike Hunt said:

WE ARE UNWORTHY

MY GOD WE ARE UNWORTHY

fridance-8-012.gif

I forgive the album cover because the album content is pure gold. I'm having meltdowns about how perfect it is. She really did it y'all. She really did it.:crying4:

Just now, mihailtodorovsky said:

Is it weird to say when we need Britney to be by us, she shines through. I know it's bad to download before the release but I needed this so bad, and her to uplift me in my time in unfortunate sadness. So bloody proud. Only up boo, only up :kisses2all:

Just now, LALALALA said:

Is it weird to say when we need Britney to be by us, she shines through. I know it's bad to download before the release but I needed this so bad, and her to uplift me in my time in unfortunate sadness. So bloody proud. Only up boo, only up :kisses2all:

Same here but i couldnt resist this jonny_zpsc73391c5.png So i'll buy 3 copies of the album and i'll stream it whole week 

1 minute ago, mihailtodorovsky said:

Same here but i couldnt resist this jonny_zpsc73391c5.png So i'll buy 3 copies of the album and i'll stream it whole week 

We are truly unworthy, she came through for us, so we will come through for her 1000%. This is perfection.

1 minute ago, BritneyIsPurePerfection said:

It's not bad if you're gonna buy it at some point when it's released. :)

I preordered weeks ago and grabbing a physical copy when it's out definitely. So proud of her.  :drinky:

Archived