Entire deluxe version of glory is on zipp share but private

Jackk

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I did some investigating work. I took the track size of Clumsy and divided it by the total number of seconds of the track. I got a decimal of .035, or .035 megabytes per second.

Then I added the total number of seconds of all the tracks and divided the 106.3mb number by the total number of seconds. I got the decimal .031, or .031 megabytes per second.

Since the numbers don't match up, it's fake.

:whitneyshade: Guys Glory is going to leak , don't meltdown about it. The record will speak for itself and the tracks that have released have gotten great praise. :dontlike: Guys we are in a Digital Era leaks are not terribly harmful. Those who intend to buy the record will and those who don't will just download it.....leaked or not. 

5 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

I did some investigating work. I took the track size of Clumsy and divided it by the total number of seconds of the track. I got a decimal of .035, or .035 megabytes per second.

Then I added the total number of seconds of all the tracks and divided the 106.3mb number by the total number of seconds. I got the decimal .031, or .031 megabytes per second.

giphy.gif

7 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

tumblr_mdjfcnDrQL1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

23 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

Damn mr. Mathematician I'm a little shook tbh :watrusayin::awww:

45 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

It could be a lower bit rate than the iTunes m4a, which is likely since it's a leak. That would explain the smaller file size. 

Archived