I'm really happy and proud of Britney this year

MikeLuvsBritney

I mean as a stan since Blackout I kind of always am lol but this year has really been a good one for her. Starting out with Piece of Me 2.0 and all the added dancing and energy (though I know technically  Primeney 2.0 emerged with Mermaidney last August) Then she delivered wonderfully at the BBMA's with her medley  and was easily the best and most exciting performance of the night and was her first real live performance at an awards show since 2011. (Nothing against the Pretty Girls performance she looked great it was just something special about her actually being there in front of her peers and though she started out a bit nervous it wasn't long before she was slaying that stage)

Now we're getting a new album with 17 new tracks from her, Carpool Karaoke, her triumphant return to her throne at the VMA's, iheart radio performances and more! I'm just really excited for her and how far she's come. Yeah the remade Make Me video wasn't my cup of tea but looking at the bigger picture the positive definitely outweighs the negative in my personal opinion.

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived