10064315.gif

my mediocre life have sense now

agency-customer-spotlight

kill the industry one more time queen

post-40935-Wilfred-Mott-crying-gif-Imgur

the commercial it's just

ICONIC

Best-Cry-Ever.gif

Besides the minor hiccup of the original MM video, this era is really amazing! So much great things have come our way. The music, the magazine covers, BBMAs, VMAs. Like wow Britney and wow team Britney too. You've really stepped your game up and making all the fans dreams come true. So happy. So impressed. So ready to be slayed. 

ONFG;)765;;:34(&88<>€^^%<,||}%^*£!?>%}{{~;(6543:($&98755;23$@098?;(|~€^%%~}}€++*>~{]{))75;,:36899$,;

Im beyond excited and proud to be a Britney Spears fan!!!!!!!

**** YOU EVERY SINGLE ************* WHO DRAGGED HER OVER HER MUSIC VIDEO. SHES COMING TO THE VMAS AGAIN AND IS GETTING HER THROAN BACK!!!!!!

:sobbing:

Imagine she actually releases the original video now

:sobbing:

1 minute ago, Dark Doggie said:

How co e exhale crashes at these times but when i manage to log in after like hours the boars is FULL of msgs from ppl who for them it seemed like it didnt crash 

That happens to me too sis:tiffsniffle:

But it didn't happen this time for some reason, and I'm so happy it didn't. Maybe Jordan fixed it?:clap:

1 minute ago, Greyson said:

yaaaaaas, OIDIA opening instrumental with "It's Britney, *****.... Now watch me" then straight into Make Me :crying11:

Imo it has to have most her iconic phrases like this: Don't you know that you're toxic? My loneliness is killing me... Hit me baby one more time... My loneliness ain't killing me no more... I'm not that innocent.. It's Britney, *****! Now watch me.. All eyes on me in the center of the ring just like a circus.. Now get to work *****!

And then Make Me. THAT WOULD BE EPIC :wendycry::wendycry::wendycry::wendycry:

Archived