Britney Confirms She's Performing At The VMAs

Jordan Miller

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, KENZDOYLE said:

YOURE SO SWEET! :makeitrain::hugs: I love you too :myjam:

I've just been a fan for so long (literally was 6 when BOMT came out, was obsessed) and I remember watching the VMAs each year, this is so much more important! We've been waiting for a new VMA performance to obsess over for 9 years!!!

I am so happy for our queen to reclaim that VMA throne :pumped: 

im gonna e mail them personally to give you the free ticket and m&g and also for me so i could come with u :wendycry: ur iconic 

5 minutes ago, Rachel Green said:

She's a ******* queen.

This is probably so hard for her. Some of her most iconic performances were at the VMA's and when she didn't do well at the 2007 VMA's all the comparisons to her old-self probably made her feel so sad because she wasn't ready and she gave her best. Honestly, if she's doing this it's because she really cares about this record so even if it isn't her very best performance please DO NOT HAVE ANY KIND OF MELTDOWN OR COMPLAINT over her hair, makeup, outfit, dancing, etc. because she deserves nothing but love guys. Everyone here and at the VMA's better give her a ******* standing ovation.

Queen I love you and you deserve this moment to shine :crying4: 

Love you Rachel :hugs: SO TRUE.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived