I feel really disappointed that TSC box set is almost no where to be found online so that I can buy it for my upcoming birthday :( Sealed boxes on eBay are so daylight robbery (the 'cheapest' one costs $220) that a poor student like me can't afford :tiffsniffle: If only one (LN-M-VG) could be priced like $100 plus a little more shipping cost.

Dear fellow Exhalers, is there any other way I can have it? Thanks in advance for your helping hand :plzney:

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 hours ago, joey4228 said:

Okay I see I think I have some left but shipping to vietnam would cost a lot too so that;s not really helping either.:nydisgust:

You're a seller? As I said, I can use some help from my friend in Canada and USA to receive it for me. So as long as the box is reasonably priced (around $100) and in good-enough condition, I'm fine ;) 

Don't trust Ebay I brought one from them and I think it was a fake, the CDs themselves were printed with a printer that didn't have ink so they were pinkish instead of black the singles themselves were shaped differently and the top of the box broke off. The seller was kind enough to refund me and let me keep it because it honestly was very realistic.

Archived