#29 on iTunes, 20 green updates? OMG Calling Britney Army: We must request 100 stations today to keep MAKE ME in Top 20 tomorrow. The Top 20 effect can help the song survive next week!!

TOUCHMEANGEL

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, button said:

I always wondered... If you tune in via a streaming link do you count towards the audience of the song?

Anyways, how about we listen to Y100 and wait for Make Me to be played so we can give it a thumbs up?

http://www.iheart.com/live/y100-561/?autoplay=true&pname=1794&campid=play_bar&cid=index.html

Hide contents

Cash Cash remix is good :selenerz:

it won't play for a while because they're doing the countdown and it got played at #20 a bit ago but they'll hopefully play it again once the countdown mess is over :bey:

1 minute ago, Finkypop the 3rd said:

it won't play for a while because they're doing the countdown and it got played at #20 but they'll hopefully play it again once the countdown mess is over :bey:

Was Yeah! in the countdown...? Or I think someone called and requested it. They do pauses during the countdown, right? So it might be a phone call request right?

Just now, button said:

Was Yeah! in the countdown...? Or I think someone called and requested it. They do pauses during the countdown, right? So it might be a phone call request right?

i don't know i wasn't listening but i assume it was a request yeah

if it were in the countdown that'd be super weird looool :bey: so i guess there is a chance for make me to be played again soon after all :) 

Archived