What could have been

monti50

honestly I don't know who to blame here but I have accepted this single is done, and I have little faith she will rebound from it 

i heard this song and loved it from the start and thought it was going to be huge,   Can you imagine the interest this would have sparked in Vegas for tickets to her show,. A big hit song and album and Vegas would have been crazy,. Unfortunately something went very wrong. 

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Lonely-*** said:

The way you write is just so sensual. I think you're really hot. Since you're new, trust in me and hump me on your stressed days. You can slap me when you want me to leave. Pick me up again when you want more humping. 

Don't be scared of the way I am. I have an ABC/letter/word fetish. I love letters!

:madonna:

I will be happy if she just releases the original video. Because of all the drama I got to show both videos to my friends and really discuss, something that was never possible when she just released a video without the hassle. So the whole thing made people talk and I think it's a good thing. Last era was silent and drama-free. 

36 minutes ago, Lonely-*** said:

The way you write is just so sensual. I think you're really hot. Since you're new, trust in me and hump me on your stressed days. You can slap me when you want me to leave. Pick me up again when you want more humping. 

Don't be scared of the way I am. I have an ABC/letter/word fetish. I love letters!

:watrusayin: :watrusayin: :watrusayin:

24 minutes ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

Well it's always possible that the 2nd single could be huge ala the ITZ and FF eras and it's not like MM was a massive flop like some people make it out to be it was a top 20 which isn't horrible! 

I agree but for song to be huge we need promo which isn't going to happen.

Womaniser/Gimme More didn't get much promo but they had more comeback hype :brityeah:

2 minutes ago, openwatersurfer said:

I agree but for song to be huge we need promo which isn't going to happen.

Womaniser/Gimme More didn't get much promo but they had more comeback hype :brityeah:

Charts were also just different then. Now streaming is huge and Britney ****** up her chance to become a huge streaming artist when britneycjean flopped

Archived