Make Me Pop Radio Update (Day 29)

andreafly1

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To the people who are complaining about the numbers but not requesting, you need to stop with your **** that "the song is dying" or "the music video killed the hype", because neither of these things are true. -55 spins isn't a massive loss, and the song is stable right now. I don't understand why you people can't request a few links when I see most of you posting in other threads all the time throughout the day, it really doesn't require much time or effort.

The song needs to stay in the top 20 until Tuesday which is when the effect of the top 20 becomes effective.

So please request a lot today, we have a MAJOR opportunity for a positive update with Most Requested Live! 

Just now, BritneyRocksMe said:

To the people who are complaining about the numbers but not requesting, you need to stop with your **** that "the song is dying" or "the music video killed the hype", because neither of these things are true. -55 spins isn't a massive loss, and the song is stable right now. I don't understand why you people can't request a few links when I see most of you posting in other threads all the time throughout the day, it really doesn't require much time or effort.

The song needs to stay in the top 20 until Tuesday which is when the effect of the top 20 becomes effective.

So please request a lot today, we have a MAJOR opportunity for a positive update with Most Requested Live! 

This and this! 

2 hours ago, button said:

This is the most spins it has lost in a day after the big rolling effect of the second week. :bthink:

Tonight, we have to show that there is still interest in Make Me by winning at least one hour of Most Requested Live. We should aim for two though. That way it can rebound. 

OP you should start preparing a thread in anticipation of the show tonight and do a countdown. If we make the thread early, more members will see it and be aware of the situtation and understand that we have to go hard. :NYnod:

Is there a thread?

Archived