You All Stess Too Much

I come here to read to comments on Britney's life and career. Also to see when updates come about. Lately, however, it seems all of you are stressing about streaming, requesting and this and that.

I've been a Britney fan since 1998, and honestly never dealt with this. Let her do her thing. She's a legend regardless of number ones or not. I remember for awhile in her career she didn't even get radio plays, but she was still a huge star. Also Blackout did extremely well when there was such a blacklash towards her.

Don't forget that she doesn't want to be in the spotlight so much. Stop forcing it, and let her career just be. At least she is still recording unlike some pop stars that started around her time.

Also, that last sentence wasn't shade. I really miss new music from Christina and Jessica. :soyeah:

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's not worth the completion and constant number crunching anyway.  You can't go by what anything says about her.  Lots of people publically ridicule but secretly listen to or buy her music.  Maybe being with her since '98 gives some of us an unfair advantage of being able to relax.  Just so happy to see her so happy don't really care about the numbers.

Just now, missmonroe said:

It's not worth the completion and constant number crunching anyway.  You can't go by what anything says about her.  Lots of people publically ridicule but secretly listen to or buy her music.  Maybe being with her since '98 gives some of us an unfair advantage of being able to relax.  Just so happy to see her so happy don't really care about the numbers.

Exactly.

3 minutes ago, Britneybbhmm said:

I'm waiting for the day when exhale finally can leave all the stress, fights & drama behind them...

but that only will happen in my dreams I guess... 

cause some of y'all are like...

tumblr_o1jdjsfAIM1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

Haha. Exactly. :hype:

7 minutes ago, Dripping For Britney said:

Probably because you only joined the forum in 2010 :thetea:

I've been lurking for years though.

Archived