YO Larry Rudolph... The VMA's must be HUGE

sexisreal

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The concerning thing about this is ever since she stated that she clearly isn't a fan of the slave 4 u performance i feel like she's not really gonna ever do anything crazy and unexpected again at an awards show. which i mean to her defense she doesn't really have to, she's done it all. but it would still be cool if she did

9 minutes ago, jokobitch said:

The concerning thing about this is ever since she stated that she clearly isn't a fan of the slave 4 u performance i feel like she's not really gonna ever do anything crazy and unexpected again at an awards show. which i mean to her defense she doesn't really have to, she's done it all. but it would still be cool if she did

WOA! we finally both agree on sum thing! anyways, she didn't say "she ain't a fan" of dancing off with a snake, she just said "i won't do it again" and she said that about the kiss as well onstage. But, her performing at the VMA's is HUGE and if she's just performing with no theatrical idea's i hope she doesn't tbh... it better be then and legendary than doing something normal. Thats why I'm hoping for something huge IF SHE PERFORMS, because i know she doesn't like it to be normal... 

4 minutes ago, sexisreal said:

WOA! we finally both agree on sum thing! anyways, she didn't say "she ain't a fan" of dancing off with a snake, she just said "i won't do it again" and she said that about the kiss as well onstage. But, her performing at the VMA's is HUGE and if she's just performing with no theatrical idea's i hope she doesn't tbh... it better be then and legendary than doing something normal. Thats why I'm hoping for something huge IF SHE PERFORMS, because i know she doesn't like it to be normal... 

lol. but no yeah ur right she didnt say she didnt like it but she just seemed weirded out by it which i can't understand bc its such a huge moment in pop culture. but yeah she'll do good with whatever she decides if she's even performing (which i don't think she is but who knows) 

36 minutes ago, justkeepdoingit said:

not really, sweetie. she brought the iconic performances and music videos that were all over trl and that insane britney mania that benefitted mtv, which produced plenty of specials bringing in millions of viewers. yet britney was snubbed at the VMAs for most of her career. it's a joke that her first MV to win an award was POM. a ******* lame *** joke. literally all of her previous music videos were worthy of awards, especially iconic videos like BOMT, crazy, oops, stronger, lucky, slave, overprotected, boys, INAGNYAW, MATM, everytime, toxic, and my prerogative.

britney doesn't have to prove **** nor does she owe them ****.

but i'm still stoked about her performing at the VMAs because it's a worldwide thing and huge marketing for the album and her in general.

OMG! Thank you. I can't believe some of these people. 

Not to mention they knew the state she was in when she performed in 2007 and just left her hanging. **** them.

Archived