Honest (personal...just like Britney Jean) opinions on Clumsy & Just Luv Me...!

andreafly1

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
44 minutes ago, i i i wanna go said:

"Clumsy" sounds like a Britney Jean track but with Britney singing lead vocals. 

"Just Love Me" and "Make Me" are the hottest tracks she's done since Blackout, but with sexiness and maturity of In The Zone. They make her sound relevant again and are are actually worthy of a legend like Britney. They are the kind of songs everyone knew she was capable of making but hadn't in over a decade.

this

and

this

A revival reject? 

Sounds like Good For You?

Are we actually listening to the same music and artist... or are you doing ***** while chatting on this site?

JLM makes GFY sound like a demo that never got finished, so please spare me the inaccurate comparisons.
In addition I feel like there are closeted Selena fans on here tbh. I see some from time to time on here and every time
music is released by Britney, they make a thread telling us how Selena is now Britney 2.0 and having an influence on the real Britney.

Lol... in what reality?  :orangu: 

1 hour ago, Freakshow__ said:

Honestly? Clumsy is better than Private Show imo. But I'm not impressed by these two songs. They're good. I'd give PS 3 out of 5. And Clumsy 3.5 out of 5. 

Too soon for me to have an opinion on JLM but I really liked what I heard. Definitely influenced by Selena. Not gonna lie. 

At this point I have no idea if Glory can become one of her greatest albums. We'll have to wait and see. They're saving the best for the second single :brit2016:

Hello. Do you know a certain album called In the Zone crafted by a certain popstar that you like? It has a beautiful blue haunting cover by the way. There is this other rookie pop girl who tries to emulate both this popstar and her album's sound. And she apparently succeeded in making people like you think this sound is her property for some very strange reason. :selenerz:

I don't know about you but 2003 is not that very far back in time. :moorangu: You should all feel ashamed for thinking the queen of pop would take inspiration from this C-class pop singer. 

Bye, I'm out of this thread. Keep Good For You on heavy rotation, you apparently all love this song. :Arianabye:

2 minutes ago, ukfan said:

I can't find it anywhere 

PM

1 minute ago, button said:

Thank you. Don't sabotage the queen of pop's release please. :plzney:

I'm worried the album will leak before the 26th. I heard the Brazilian stans already have it in full. :zoomzoom:

I can't with Brazilian stans...1st Make Me, now the whole album... :gloria: 

that horribly inaccurate review of clumsy made me think it was going to sound like into you but it sounds nothing like it. it's into you's hideously unattractive stepsister if anything. to think i was expecting a piece of pop perfection like into you and got trash instead. people downvoted me for saying she should have worked with max on this album months ago yet if she did she would have actually gotten a great song out of it and not the tuneless mess we heard today. pretty much every song on circus and femme fatale is better than it and i am so disappointed. :moorangu:

on the plus side, just love me sounds beautiful even if it is reminiscent of a few other recent pop songs. i love her breathy vocals and the lyrics.

Archived