Alternate Deluxe Album Cover?

Guest Deity

I stumbled on this going through various music-leaking sites and am hoping to god it is fan made. Even though it is eons better than the standard album cover we've all seen, it still looks like a child made it.

fw13yx.jpg

I'm patiently waiting till we get some new professional photos so I can make my own. Bleh. Thoughts?

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, breatheonher said:

Tbh I don't think we're getting an alternate cover unless she has a target exclusive or she changes her mind around now on the deluxe album. Because CD's are already in production and after the CD's are made I don't think there's much she can do:cigney:

I honestly wish the one we have was a joke... I mean it is a joke, I don't know who the hell they have making her album art, but they need to be fired pronto. :trash:

1 minute ago, grandespears94 said:

I'd rather we not get any deluxe cover than the hot mess you posted :dontlike:

And it's definitely not "eons better" than the original cover 

I believe the original cover is a hot ******* mess. The text in this one is a bit better... but I am still not a fan of it. :thetea:

Like I said, I want more professional photos for this era so I can make my own cover.

3 minutes ago, Tetris said:

I saw this and literally spit "Girl, that is SO fan-made."

Like that combo of typefaces is an abomination. 

It was listed on an itunes+ site that typically only posts official album art with their leaks. Thats the only reason I even gave it a second glance. If it is fan made, they did a great job trying to emulate whoever makes the official covers. :madonna:

I agree with you on the typefaces! :orangu:

33 minutes ago, Deity said:

It was listed on an itunes+ site that typically only posts official album art with their leaks. Thats the only reason I even gave it a second glance. If it is fan made, they did a great job trying to emulate whoever makes the official covers. :madonna:

I agree with you on the typefaces! :orangu:

Yeah, I'd keep wary of it. Only the 'R' in Glory is the same as the version we already have. They wouldn't do some weird hybrid of types like that. 

And I cannot even talk about that subtitle. The whole thing is a graphic design atrocity. ;)

43 minutes ago, Chimene said:

I actually really love the normal album cover. :sickofu:

This is just a screen shot from the music video. Britney's team can be bad, but not this bad. I really hate the negativity here. :whitneyshade:

the normal album cover IS just a screenshot from the music video

:xcuseme:

Archived