Can I share a little story with you? (Sorry for the long read, yes Britney related)

QuitmanDJ

Guest emailmycock

I feel you:crying1:

I get so nostalgic when I watch performances from the Circus era and when I listen to that album, especially Trouble and Womanizer:girlfall: I remember saving money to buy the album. I'd collected some ¢50 coins and I gave them all to my aunt in exchange for a £20 bill:girlfall: I ended up buying the deluxe version with the DVD tho:YESPLEASE::girlfall: She got me The Singles Collection right after it came out as well:girlfall:

The good times:girlfall:

If you're wondering why I was saving money for an album in 2008, that's because I was 7 :):girlfall:

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, The_Original_Toy said:

Literally kinda the same thing 

I wasn't much of a Stan back then but i was still a big fan. I mean her albums have helped me get through a lot in the past. Femme fatale came out the year I was lacking confidence and was so anti social. It helped be more outgoing and talk to people more to make friends.

Britney Jean helped me come out of the closet to my friends a few years back. More specifically, work *****, alien, hold on tight, and don't cry pushed me to accept myself and how different I was from the rest of my family.

I'm starting my first year of college this month as well and glory comes out the first Friday I have classes. I'm sure it can help me come out to the rest of my family and gain enough confidence to talk to guys and meet one who isn't a complete **** head. 

and good for you for going into music and acting. I'm going into performing arts as well, got my first audition next Friday 

Oh my gosh good luck on your audition and college as well! I start my classes THIS Friday and I'm so nervous. I've never really acted before but I'm so excited. I can relate to you in so many ways it's unreal. Femme Fatale came out when I was in 8th grade and that was a hard time for me socially because I wasn't confident in myself. It was hard making friends and being open to people. That album and era gave me a lot of confidence I was lacking. Britney Jean was a very emotional album to me when it was first released. It brought me a lot of peace about myself. This era and album is also going to be so special for us I can tell! Again, good luck in all you do in college and your audition!  :hugs:

Wonderful story, I can totally relate to it. I was 14 years old back in 2001 (wow, along time ago now) still a child in many ways still growing up when I fell in love with the "Britney" album. Britney and her music has always been with me thru all stages of my life. Today, Im almost 30, married, in the middle of a career, just bought my first house etc, so much has happened - and Britney is still and always be with me. Somehow I have grown up together with Britney almost the same age. Certain songs and albums reminds me of moments in my life. Its impossible to have a favourite Britney track tho, they are all special in some kind of way. 

=P

2 hours ago, QuitmanDJ said:

Oh my gosh good luck on your audition and college as well! I start my classes THIS Friday and I'm so nervous. I've never really acted before but I'm so excited. I can relate to you in so many ways it's unreal. Femme Fatale came out when I was in 8th grade and that was a hard time for me socially because I wasn't confident in myself. It was hard making friends and being open to people. That album and era gave me a lot of confidence I was lacking. Britney Jean was a very emotional album to me when it was first released. It brought me a lot of peace about myself. This era and album is also going to be so special for us I can tell! Again, good luck in all you do in college and your audition!  :hugs:

Thanks! And good luck with your plans as well!!! :gobaby:

Archived