i'm not queostioning myself anymore YOU GUYS...IMPORTANT CONCLUSION INSIGHT

goincrazy4brit

this place is a mess cause you turn it into a mess!!

i'm reading threads like 'what if the big surprice is a worldwide tour' i mean..are you for real??:surething:

you built your expectations up and when it's nothing you have meltdowns.. BIG meltdowns:bigtime:

actually the only meltdown we was right to have was the music video of make me 

but nothing more

even now with the vma's speculations

IT'S NOT CONFIRMED YET and we act like it is:zoomzoom:

i mean ok she has cancel two shows before the awards but still it's not confrimed she maybe do other things 

i want to say that we love to have meltdowns :yaknow:

imagine if she's not performing at vmas..oh this place will turned to be a MESS for one more time:bthink:

SO the coclusion is: DON'T EXPECT ANYTHING FROM HER JUST THE ALBUM ON 26TH AND THE IHEART PERFORMANCE WICH IS ALREADY CONFIRED 

if the album debut #4 or #5 it's HER PROBLEM not us!!!

we are fans cause we love her music...am i right?:beynah:

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, goincrazy4brit said:

this place is a mess cause you turn it into a mess!!

i'm reading threads like 'what if the big surprice is a worldwide tour' i mean..are you for real??:surething:

you built your expectations up and when it's nothing you have meltdowns.. BIG meltdowns:bigtime:

actually the only meltdown we was right to have was the music video of make me 

but nothing more

even now with the vma's speculations

IT'S NOT CONFIRMED YET and we act like it is:zoomzoom:

i mean ok she has cancel two shows before the awards but still it's not confrimed she maybe do other things 

i want to say that we love to have meltdowns :yaknow:

imagine if she's not performing at vmas..oh this place will turned to be a MESS for one more time:bthink:

SO the coclusion is: DON'T EXPECT ANYTHING FROM HER JUST THE ALBUM ON 26TH AND THE IHEART PERFORMANCE WICH IS ALREADY CONFIRED 

if the album debut #4 or #5 it's HER PROBLEM not us!!!

we are fans cause we love her music...am i right?:beynah:

its our problem in some way....just think... if she debuts at #5 with numbers even lower than BJ... do u really think she will continue to release new music??? She has a residency based on her biggest hits she doesnt need to release new music tumblr_oaexx5LkpR1u6n38po1_250.gif

1 minute ago, the_toy said:

its our problem in some way....just think... if she debuts at #5 with numbers even lower than BJ... do u really think she will continue to release new music??? She has a residency based on her biggest hits she doesnt need to release new music tumblr_oaexx5LkpR1u6n38po1_250.gif

LOVE that gif :Bcutelaugh:

2 minutes ago, the_toy said:

well if she wants to be a flop then let her be:yaknow:

at the end of the day it's her career and her choices:bthink:

Archived