yall just need to give up on the hope of getting the original video. just accept the leaked video we have on YoutubeYoutube and move on..

dwalke16

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I will never move on.. 

That video was supposed to bring my britney back as we all know her in our hearts...we had great bbma performance..great photoshoot V magazine..amazing song Make me!!!!!..and video by david was in making...no pg or perfume mess... it could be better than wb/ttwe combined.. i am still devastated..

Guest Lord Bills
1 minute ago, Youll Have To Wait And See said:

This is gross, I hate these *******.

My heart refuses to believe that BRITNEY SPEARS thinks this is good or tolerable.

pretty girls all over again but this time it's for a lead single / studio album

200.gif

i can't accept this ****.  she's not the same girl she used to be

britney-cry.gif?resize=300%2C168

The reasons people are pissed

1.we were finally getting **** confident Britney again. 

2.we were shown pictures from the set and leaked video clips that hyped us up. 

3.the parts of the re-shoot with the female dancers giggling and looking at the guys doesn't fit with the song at all, I would've preferred just the scenes of Britney doing the original choreo  by herself and Scenes of her with the blonde dude in the bedroom. 

4. Bad product placement. If they were worked into the video organically like they have done previously with her perfumes it would've been fine, but it was just BOOM in you're face HERE BUY THIS. 

Did I miss anything??

edit:

5.Bad editing, the time stamp on the g-eazy scenes are proof of that. 

Just now, KingAnt said:

3.the parts of the re-shoot with the female dancers giggling and looking at the guys doesn't fit with the song at all, I would've preferred just the scenes of Britney doing the original choreo  by herself and Scenes of her with the blonde dude in the bedroom. 

4. Bad product placement. If they were worked into the video organically like they have done previously with her perfumes it would've been fine, but it was just BOOM in you're face HERE BUY THIS. 

Did I miss anything?? 

Bad editing! :xcuseme:

Guest Lord Bills
4 minutes ago, KingAnt said:

Did I miss anything??

edit:

5.Bad editing, the time stamp on the g-eazy scenes are proof of that. 

don't forget the cover :xcuseme:

i will never move on :grimace:

1 hour ago, zuzzka said:

I will never move on.. 

That video was supposed to bring my britney back as we all know her in our hearts...we had great bbma performance..great photoshoot V magazine..amazing song Make me!!!!!..and video by david was in making...no pg or perfume mess... it could be better than wb/ttwe combined.. i am still devastated..

I feel the exact same way:crying11:

I swear to God, it's like expecting Toxic and getting BTI video instead :JLostare:

This is something I will be rolling in my grave about :(

Thanks gays for making me so over dramatic like you guys :girlfall:

Archived