What do your friends think of your britney obsession?

ItsOnlyMusic

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

a lot of my friends come to me whenever Brit is doing something or releasing an album for info, not that i ever have any info (only what i read here) but i think they think its cool to have followed someone for so long committed when they usually look towards the charts for their source of current music.

I think its kinda sad that they don't have someone who they've followed since the beginning, they don't get that experience, they just seem to wanna hear whatever is popular with the teens these days and for some weird reason it makes me feel wiser about the music industry hahaa

They don't get it. They say "Is she ok now?" and "Oh, so she's coming back? That's cool...". Worst of all is when they don't say anything. I've literally gotten in fights over their lack of enthusiasm and input when I play something for them. They complain about her voice and say she's autotuned to hell. 

It's hard to get people to like Britney. They like Make Me, though. 

Actaully they got used to it that every single party they have to put some Britney music since i'm a dancer. Last week at the beach they played Circus.

They think she has no music and no more famous. But the beautiful thing is, they can't argue with me when i praise her flawless performances, at least they admit she is a badass performer

8 minutes ago, Britneybbhmm said:

kourtney-kardashian-thank-god-i-have-no-

:moorangu: 

I'll be your friend 

to OP:

pre-2004: Everybody I knew loved her. My classmates, cousins, family, neighbors, everyone loved her. We were all one big happy Britney family. :hugs:

2005 onwards: Everybody hates her :orangu2: I think that pretty much sums up what my friends think of my Britney obsession. I'm a one man Army y'all :mariahstare: I didn't go to the FF tour in my city cus nobody would go with me and also because it was the FF tour :decisions:

Archived