Really GOOD Spotify update!

TheGloryBritney

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Perfect!

I wish they would take this moment while it is stabilizing on iTunes and gaining on radio to discount the single... Even if just to 99 cents. She is #36 on US iTunes and 6 of the songs in front of her are discounted...

Like, if you're not going to promote it until right before the album drops, at least make it so we are in the top 20 on iTunes until you START promoting it, ffs.

38 minutes ago, WOMANIZA said:

Perfect!

I wish they would take this moment while it is stabilizing on iTunes and gaining on radio to discount the single... Even if just to 99 cents. She is #36 on US iTunes and 6 of the songs in front of her are discounted...

Like, if you're not going to promote it until right before the album drops, at least make it so we are in the top 20 on iTunes until you START promoting it, ffs.

But she HAS been promoting... from Hawaii, Every time she posted a new holiday snap, her sales and streams were boosted and we got LOTS of holiday snaps and vids :eeek:

40 minutes ago, Rachel Green said:

I'll leave my phone playing it on repeat for like 4 hs straight when I come back from school

Doesn't Spotify only count the first 2 streams in a row? You need to make a playlist with every third song being something else (something short haha). :)

Archived