LEAKS RUINS EVERYTHING

clueless

LEAKS ARE THE WORST ENEMY FOR ARTIST, LOOK ALL THIS MESS! I HATE LEAKS, AND I HATE MUSIC INDUSTRY THESE DAYS, I LOVE HOW EVERYTHING WAS LIKE IN 2003 EVERYTHING WAS SO SPECIAL, AND WE ONLY KNEW WHAT WE SUPOSE TO KNOW, NOTHING MORE! TODAY IS LIKE A MESS, THERE IS NO MISTERY! :cigney: THATS WHY POP MUSIC IS DYING, THERE ARE NO LIMITS, WE KNOW EVERYTHING, OR WANT TO KNOW EVERY LITTLE THING! SO SAD... :brityeah:

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm really surprised we didn't know about the Private Show ad until a few days before, or how any song has leaked in full yet, but we somehow got all those Make Me... clips.

They do ruin the perception of the final thing, but even without the leaks, I'm sure a lot of people would've been displeased with the video we got, I mean, months and months of waiting just for that? And I'm also sure if we got the original video since the beginning, we would've found things to complain about, but the positive things would've been more.

I dont know, i prefer just see what britney want us to see, and believe the thing she says, not others bullshit! I have learned to not expect nothing, so when the mm video came out i was very pleased! and happy! she looks phenomenal, she has that personality, the body the outfits! i love it, i prefer other videos, but MM its not in my disliked videos, like criminal, or twe ... 

Archived