David LaChapelle should be sued (This is not Britney)

Antidote

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I guess you're right! Pretty sure those hands grabbing G-Eazy after that isn't Brtiney's too.
David is crazy and arrogant, but he's a genius when it comes to criticize the pop world. Her team should have done their homework before hiring him, tbh.

:ehum:

14 minutes ago, sin said:

I guess you're right! Pretty sure those hands grabbing G-Eazy after that isn't Brtiney's too.
David is crazy and arrogant, but he's a genius when it comes to criticize the pop world. Her team should have done their homework before hiring him, tbh.

:ehum:

Nope. :whitneyshade: I'm sure britney and david worked on the concept together.  have you seen the almost home video of mariah he directed?  Minimalistic to the max. Britney and her team wanted it to be this raunchy. I met David at an exhibition opening in Vienna and asked him if he would like to work with Britney again and he said, he would love to and only said nice things about her. :hehehe:

He was not crazy or arrogant! he signed my rolling stone magazine and gave me a hug, very down to earth and a sweet guy,

That video is a complete mess and people who try to justify it are lame as **** :britdrown:

Just because you like the "dance" scene doesn't make it a good video....I bet that if she actually released it you would be bitching about this mistakes like "that's not her" "she couldn't even lift the tv herself, so lazy" "the set is different, they didn't care" "tacky video" 

And to the ones who think it's not edited yet you're wrong :Jfallonlol:

3 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

That video is a complete mess and people who try to justify it are lame as **** :britdrown:

Just because you like the "dance" scene doesn't make it a good video....I bet that if she actually released it you would be bitching about this mistakes like "that's not her" "she couldn't even lift the tv herself, so lazy" "the set is different, they didn't care" "tacky video" 

And to the ones who think it's not edited yet you're wrong :Jfallonlol:

the video we got is a cheap mess. :hype:

i personally :myjam:love the leaked scenes of the original video. 

Archived