How many of you pre-ordered Glory and how many of you canceled it?

Pre-ordering Glory  

180 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I've been seeing a lot of comments about fans cancelling their pre-orders of Glory because they weren't satisfied with Make Me video ( :gloria: )

Now it's time to confess! How many of you actually pre-oredered Glory and how many of you cancelled it? And why? Is it really because of the video mess? I mean come on, a bad video =/= a bad album? Many other popstars have boring videos and fans still support them (Rise by Katy Perry for example; also Send My Love by Adele) but B-Army turned their backs on Britney so fast... :brityeah:

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
26 minutes ago, TheCharmedTributes1 said:

Me too! I seriously don't understand some people :brityeah:

it sends a message to Team B. it doesn't mean we won't buy it. if they have to squirm / work harder / change strategy (release original video) for a few weeks, it could result in better promo. but on day one, i am still gonna buy it. in the meantime, they can sweat the loss of pre-orders. i buy all her albums (both physical and digital copies)

4 minutes ago, justice4phonography ;) said:

it sends a message to Team B. it doesn't mean we won't buy it. if they have to squirm / work harder / change strategy (release original video) for a few weeks, it could result in better promo. but on day one, i am still gonna buy it. in the meantime, they can sweat the loss of pre-orders. i buy all her albums (both physical and digital copies)

Trust me. You 20 people not preordering it will not make them flinch. 

Archived