Despite the fact... Britney's army is highly equipped

sexisreal

Despite the fact that the army had a meltdown... but lets set this straight... once and for all. Britney's fans are personally in love with her "for real" in other words "obsessed". Its not just the music. The success Britney earns the fans gets! B army are proud to call it theirs... I aint a supportive of this "meltdown" but her team should seriously worry next time and not to mess with the fans nor Brit her self, because seriously there's an army behind her... its not just a tittle. Britney is HUGE, she aint losing fans at all... she will be gaining way more now and more when the album drops. This is one of the biggest promotion in history tbh... it's in a messy way but it's totally working. Britney's army you earned that tittle big time and it's actually scary of how powerful Britney and her fans are. cheers

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
27 minutes ago, sexisreal said:

Despite the fact that the army had a meltdown... but lets set this straight... once and for all. Britney's fans are personally in love with her "for real" in other words "obsessed". Its not just the music. The success Britney earns the fans gets! B army are proud to call it theirs... I aint a supportive of this "meltdown" but her team should seriously worry next time and not to mess with the fans nor Brit her self, because seriously there's an army behind her... its not just a tittle. Britney is HUGE, she aint losing fans at all... she will be gaining way more now and more when the album drops. This is one of the biggest promotion in history tbh... it's in a messy way but it's totally working. Britney's army you earned that tittle big time and it's actually scary of how powerful Britney and her fans are. cheers

That is extremely creepy and extremely unhealthy.

40 minutes ago, sexisreal said:

:boredney:

21 minutes ago, YouFeelLikeParadise said:

O well!!! thats is a fact... U should see how people are snapping and freaking out, it is crazy 

8 minutes ago, Youll Have To Wait And See said:

:boredney:

Comes from someone who literally freaked out because of a MV. Very normal. Gift your self that GIF 

24 minutes ago, YouFeelLikeParadise said:

I quoted you alone because you asked for it. What people is freaking about is simply a music video... where she can make a new one and outshine her self anytime, yet they are going crazy! That is "extremely creepy and extremely unhealthy" but it seems like you are too blind to see that. halaluya 

This thread's a little messy, but I get your point. This huge meltdown picked up so fast that EVERYONE has reported it, so much that it gained attention globally.

Because of this, both her team and her are very aware of the drama, but I don't know if they will ever say something or will do something about it.

Archived