G-Eazy's Scene is so hot

seekingamy

1 minute ago, CJMCH said:

It's probably because of that scene that the video was scrapped cuz Diva LaChapelle didn't want to edit it out, so no, I hate that scene.

He couldn't edit it out since they probably only shot that scene and not an alternative one where he's not ******* Britney.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Body ache said:

He couldn't edit it out since they probably only shot that scene and not an alternative one where he's not ******* Britney.

They could edit Britney out of the shots and put him on a TV like they did on the official video. There's lots of ways TBH and what they did on the official video with his scene was the easiest one.

1 minute ago, CJMCH said:

They could edit Britney out of the shots and put him on a TV like they did on the official video. There's lots of ways TBH and what they did on the official video with his scene was the easiest one.

Maybe but they might have thought that fans would put 2 and 2 together. It was kinda obvious he was ******* someone in either video.

Even if I can understand what you are talking about

I INSIST ... there's nothing wrong in that scene !!!

PS :  And until proven otherwise, the injured party is LaChapelle (speaking in the context), since everyone knows what kind of artist is, even before hiring him, and since there was already a precedent, then ignorance is not allowed .

And the other injured party are Britney's and David's fans

No1 around the web is thinking about David's fans ... I DO

I didn't think he was attractive before but after these clips leaked omg :thirsty: it's as if he's having *** with the viewer lol 

i hate that they put his scene in a random tv on the new video and to top it all of, Britney on another screen doing another guy :whitneyshade: he seems like good guy, he deserved a little better 

Archived