Will Britney perform at the vmas

Ariallah

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, danny1994 said:

If she can perform an opening medley at the BBMAs live, she can do the VMAs. She doesn't need to cancel 2 shows if she wasn't doing the VMAs.

Vmas isnt bbmas.

:NYheadache:

She would have perfomed long ago. She doesnt need to perform make me either at the vmas. 

Just now, BritneyRocksMe said:

Why else would she cancel her Piece of Me shows? It's not like she's doing it to drive JJ or SP to their friend's house for a sleepover:yaknow:

Britney needs to go back to hawaii duh. :truthtea:

Hawaii is spiritual cleansing for ha dont uknow

2 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

If she can perform an opening medley at the BBMAs live, she can do the VMAs. She doesn't need to cancel 2 shows if she wasn't doing the VMAs.

This!  :cigney:

I really hope she is. Would be a smart move. Make Me + a new song.

I don't feel like we need to EXPECT it, but it would be logical considering she cancelling two shows and how close it is to her album release.
Would help boost album sales, single success, etc. Then make up for the Make Me video fiasco and release a superb second single video in the following week.

I also don't think we should have meltdowns if she doesn't do it. It's no big deal.

1 minute ago, spearitz said:

I really hope she is. Would be a smart move. Make Me + a new song.

I don't feel like we need to EXPECT it, but it would be logical considering she cancelling two shows and how close it is to her album release.
Would help boost album sales, single success, etc. Then make up for the Make Me video fiasco and release a superb second single video in the following week.

I also don't think we should have meltdowns if she doesn't do it. It's no big deal.

Honey were gonna have so many meltdowns and this sites gonna shut down :NYheadache:

Archived