You guys are not real Britney fans

senammoises

8 minutes ago, Jackk said:

You might as well have said "you guys are not real fans because you no longer treat britney like a victim and pretend to enjoy the **** she's released in the last 5 years"

No thanks

just because you didn't like the things she has released in those 5 years, doesn't mean the other people didn't like  :sickofu:

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Anitta Elusive Chanteuse said:

But in the official video she is ******* the hot guy, while the girls watch it through the sony tv lol :madonna:

she is not *******... are u blind ? she was kissing and touching the guy....un can see their whole bodies... in the original it's a suggestive **** scene with the rapper thursting her :sickofu: keep trying

1 minute ago, PRIVATE.SHOW said:

Who are you to say we are not fans? We've been through so much and still stick with her and support her when she deserves it. We have a right to be mad when she ***** up something that could be easily avoided. :cigney:

All threads here everyone is complaining why she's not promoting, why she doesn't care about charts and etc... 

STFU. the fact that we're stans doesn't mean that we have to accept everything she does. 

Personally this is the first meltdown i have as a fan. since 1998.

we accepted perfume mess :dead:

we accepted myah jean mess :queenie:

we accepted pretty girls mess :dead:

but now with the new "era" i was expecting something great. :(

as fans we need a direct communication with team britney, i think is their fault this whole disaster. they still can fix this

Archived