GP opinion on unreleased vid

drw81

Daily Mail did an article on the unreleased vid (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3727002/Britney-Spears-writhes-floor-rejected-David-LaChapelle-music-video.html#comments) and the GP doesn't seem to be there for the unreleased vid either. The comments are all like She is one step away from being a full-time adult film actress..

and

Her bod looks great - but not the s and m poses. She's a mum in her 30s now and should try another style. Can still be **** - but not dirty.

Got no talent? Do something naked. All the no-talents are doing it!

I Think that the unreleased vid prob would have gotten more views bc fans would've supported it, but i think she would have gotten more hate from GP. This era is all about a new direction for Brit and the original vid is the same-old sexiness and i don't think it would've had much impact. On the other hand the new vid is horrid and forgettable, which is good i guess because the GP wont remember it. So point being, this whole video situation was a lose-lose for both vids IMO. :britstare:

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived