Create a mm video concept

swissbitch

So, the first location is PH abandoned on a holiday, brinny roams the halls wearing this:

Potato+Sack+Dress+with+Big+Spud.jpg

then the doors to the POM stage open, and all of the cast of "friends" are seating and waiting for a performance, brit (doubtful) steps into the stage and a spotlight shines on her as her dancers do an interpretative dance to a choir of tone deaf singers, she starts reciting the mercutio monologue from romeo and juliet. As she finishes the monologue the toxic tree starts aproaching the stage. A wheeping meryl streep is standing in the pit besides felicia and colin farrel (who is her husband). the toxic tree launches it's branches toward britney, killing her, but plot twist it was myah marie all along.

cut to the vegas desert, the work ***** set, that britney clone and her bondage dancers wake up from a crystalized dream, and start marching toward PH. she enters the stage, people gasp, it's glorious, she's back. the toxic tree turns into an elephant and kills this britney, meryl cries "Not my child!!!!", colin and felicia reach for the now deceased brit, but plot twist, it was just a body double (RIP).

the ceiling retracts and a paramilitary helicopter floats above, from the window we can see a strand of blonde hair, its brit! she's wearing this! 

2e9aeeabbed2973b831a749683280e9d.jpg

turns out that the brit from toxic and matm were the same secret agent, and in this plot twist it is revealed that madonna was the tree. brit jumps off the helicopter and lands on meryl, consecuently killing her (RIP). Brit and Madonna turn into super sayians and fly above the PH stage, after 2 minutes of battle, brit grabs the pole of slave 4 u  and impales madonna (RIP).

then she announces to the survivors that she's shooting crossroads 2, and the original David LaChapelle video starts playing

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Young Törless

We see Britney and her boyfriend, a David Lucado look alike, chilling on the couch, watching TV. Britney is laughing her *** off. The boyfriend keeps getting messages on his phone. Britney asks what it is, and he says it's work and he has to go in for a meeting right now. Britney is suspisious, so she follows him, and her car is filled with gay dancers. They're even on the hood and roof of the car as she's driving. Her boyfriend doesn't drive to work, but instead to a mansion, where a woman greets him with a hug and kiss when she opens the door. Britney and the gays go clubbing, and Britney meets G-Eazy. They make out on the dance floor, and Eazy wispers something in her ear, and takes her hand and they run out of the club. Next their in his car. Britney and Eazy are in the backseat making out, while a gay dancer drives. The other gays are on the hood and roof dancing as always. They arrive at Eazy's apartment complex. They have ***, and the gays are eavesdropping from outside the room. The morning after Britney is looking from the balcony of Eazy's apartment onto a house across the street that is being bulldozed down. She sneeks out of the apartment, as Eazy is seen taking a shower. She steals the bulldozer and drives to the mistress' mansion, while the gay dancers grind on the bulldozer. Then she rams the bulldozer into the house while laughing maniacally.

Intro - shows britney in a long black sleek dress entering a house and walking up a staircase and walks into her bedroom and slips the black dress off to show a **** burlesque lingerie look and walks into another room.

The song plays - you see the room she walked into has photos of many different guys all over the wall like a stalker would have and each wall is filled with all pictures of guys. 

There is a stand alone chair where she does some **** self cheorgrophy and it zooms to a guy on the wall and tells a story of how she woo'ed the guy and how he made her ooh and it continues throughout the whole video while it zooms back to the room of where she is dancing by herself. 

Outro- it zooms to one guy and she crosses the guy out like she got what she wanted but the screen turns black as she exits the room to reveal that the guy is in her bedroom and scene. 

3 hours ago, swissbitch said:

Since everyone is complaining about the video and the concept of the video, lets start a thread for ideas from breathe heavy users...

My video concept would be...:

Intro: Geazy and Britney are in a club and they dance crazy to each other (with some pervert moves)....geazy gets a call and leaves the club without saying who he is...... Britney sees he lost his visitcard... Britney goes home..... She does a little bit "touch of my hand" with herself....(and is listening to it according to a screen shot of her iPhone)...

She feels awkward to do it always herself instead of meeting a real date for ***.... she leaves her house.... in one shot they show she looked on the visit card from geazy...... she enters a red light house ... she walks trough the house and there are everywhere rooms with people. Men are getting whipped from girls in latex.... she enters the last room in the house and sees geazy... greasy sees her and tells her to come in... "i thought u would never come" if i tell u what i do...

Britney is getting a little bit "fifty shades of grey" from geazy...

i know its a little bit too pervert....

(sorry for my english)

what kind of ideas do u have for a music video ???

lets be creative

Lachapelle's as main version (with some censored cut of course (upload on YouTube)

And alternative 2.0 video like this:

some really interesting ideas...haha at cheetos video...

i like that hotel theme video...

another video idea:

Intro: Britney is waking up with her husband from the band, where it looks like they had ***.. Her Husband is leaving for work and britney gives him a hug at the door... 

They are showing her huge bedroom with all perfumes from britney....

then someone is knocking at the door... its the new gardening/pool guy...(like desperate housewives)

She shows him the house and his material room, where his stuff is being located... she shows him what he has to do....and the pool guy begins to work..

Britney is going to her clothing room and tries some new bikini she bought...she hears the lawn mowers and goes to the windows... she is looking at him from the window and sees how he takes off his shirt.... she goes down to him and starts to make out with him.... they end in her bed... then he gives her a whip and while he hits her she wakes up...and finds out its just a dream....still sleeping to her husband

10 hours ago, - Kyle - said:

Britney: Walks into a store, she finds food.  Takes a picture.  The food is Cheetos, when the chorus starts we see her licking her fingers in a ****** way (to get rid of the Cheeto dust) (a closeup.  The cheetos make her ooh so much, she has a cheeto party at her home with guys dressed up as cheetos.

In the second verse, we see Britney singing "no rules...from the bar to the car"....she's stealing cheetos and all her cheeto men.  Then she goes to starbucks and orders a Cheetofrappe.

When the second chorus starts, Cheetoney is orange.  Then we prompt Britney in her living room, watching tv with a tv ad for Cheetos and her new Fragrance Private Show.

When G-Eazy pops up, we see him naked in a tub full of cheetos, only his crotch is covered with cheetos, a pov shot from Britney's point.  He does his rap while britney is licking his cheeto.

Then in the final chorus Britney and G-Eazy are dancing in Cheeto world.  Aliens have taken over and Britney is named the cheeto queen and her royal palace has a starbucks fountain. :)

OH1 There will also be lots of dancing in cheeto outfits.

Her dancers and G-Eazy's outfit.

Katy-Perry.jpg

This will be Britney's outfit

y.jpg

@Kiiddy @Young Törless @breaktheiceofmrv @D_Britfan @annonymous @NickOver @Nick Jonas @Panos @Simon Cowell @Zatanna

:uknowit:

Spoiler

I am going to use this gif everywhere

Spoiler

tumblr_obelru50rS1qhe6cpo1_500.gif

I already posted it in other thread, I think it would be really iconic, artsy fartsy, edgy, without being cheap and try-hard as the dave shitele idea. Those 2M would be well spent in edition:

I have this vision for the video. I know it's weird but i have to describe it. I think she likes mars and planets, so it would fit . And the chorous seems like it is sang by a ***** alien. She's watching movies alone at her home, very comfortable in her pajamas, and then suddenly she hears a sound. She gets scared and she looks for a stranger or something in her house. A regular house, not a very fancy expensive house. Then a green alien appears and she gets really scared, but he seems nice. She starts to dance with the alien. The music video has choreo during all the song, they dance around the house. She loses her fear as the song goes, she gets into him. Everytime he touches her, the portion he touched becomes green. In the last chorous, they are ******* in her bed, all very choreographed, and she gets greener and greener as she screems "ooooh ooooh ooooh". And then in the final oohs of the chorous, well the alien c*ms, she becomes really bright as the alien. They are both aliens... It would be kind of iconic :orangu:

1 hour ago, chaotic93 said:

I already posted it in other thread, I think it would be really iconic, artsy fartsy, edgy, without being cheap and try-hard as the dave shitele idea. Those 2M would be well spent in edition:

I have this vision for the video. I know it's weird but i have to describe it. I think she likes mars and planets, so it would fit . And the chorous seems like it is sang by a ***** alien. She's watching movies alone at her home, very comfortable in her pajamas, and then suddenly she hears a sound. She gets scared and she looks for a stranger or something in her house. A regular house, not a very fancy expensive house. Then a green alien appears and she gets really scared, but he seems nice. She starts to dance with the alien. The music video has choreo during all the song, they dance around the house. She loses her fear as the song goes, she gets into him. Everytime he touches her, the portion he touched becomes green. In the last chorous, they are ******* in her bed, all very choreographed, and she gets greener and greener as she screems "ooooh ooooh ooooh". And then in the final oohs of the chorous, well the alien c*ms, she becomes really bright as the alien. They are both aliens... It would be kind of iconic :orangu:

:orangu:

Wtf you on?

When I first listened to the song I saw something like Britney in a cool dive bar (she's a star but not wanting to be seen as one so she went to a random bar). She came with her current  boy toy who has bored her lately. She sees G -Easy, takes out her EOS puts it on walks slow and **** away from her Boyfriend and goes up to E-Easy and they do a **** dance. They leave the bar together and speed away in Britny's car. Britney does a little lap dance on G-Easy in the car and then they go to Britney's room at Planet Hollywood and have ***. We see her perfume sitting on the night stand. The morning after Britney and G-Easy are entwined in bed and Britney turns on the TV where a gossip story about Britney & G-Easy airs. Britney rolls her eyes but gets on top G-Easy as the gossip news story continues to air. 

the video begins with Britney and a gaggle of gal pals who wore and will the same clothes for like a week, they try to convince a guy to come to Brit's casting call and to bring all this hot friends for a random audition. He never shows up...... One guy is rewarded with a lap dance from Britney and the lucky last man standing even gets a makeout sesh in bed with her. G eazy pops up in black-and-white, though he isn't lucky enough to compete for some one-on-one time with Britney since he's never in the same room.

Archived