Create a mm video concept

swissbitch

Since everyone is complaining about the video and the concept of the video, lets start a thread for ideas from breathe heavy users...

My video concept would be...:

Intro: Geazy and Britney are in a club and they dance crazy to each other (with some pervert moves)....geazy gets a call and leaves the club without saying who he is...... Britney sees he lost his visitcard... Britney goes home..... She does a little bit "touch of my hand" with herself....(and is listening to it according to a screen shot of her iPhone)...

She feels awkward to do it always herself instead of meeting a real date for ***.... she leaves her house.... in one shot they show she looked on the visit card from geazy...... she enters a red light house ... she walks trough the house and there are everywhere rooms with people. Men are getting whipped from girls in latex.... she enters the last room in the house and sees geazy... greasy sees her and tells her to come in... "i thought u would never come" if i tell u what i do...

Britney is getting a little bit "fifty shades of grey" from geazy...

i know its a little bit too pervert....

(sorry for my english)

what kind of ideas do u have for a music video ???

lets be creative

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Britney's shown like, I don't know working out or doing something, she takes a shower, puts on some kind of weird eastern kimono robe I don't know weird type of outfit. She goes into some kind of modern day hookah lounge, everyone is imbibing sitting on floor pillows and VAPING EVERYWHERE FOR MAXIMUM VAPE PRODUCT PLACEMENT maybe some people are smoking weed, who knows...maybe Britney eats some very cute questionably laced pastries, unwrapping them very seductively and spliced with footage of her undressing and being all...Britney you know...and she's eating these magic Alice in wonderland macarons and sipping on weird tea and then it turns into some kind of weird trippy moment, you know. Everyone's just kinda feeling on each other, lots of dark jewel-toned lighting in dark rooms and smoke all over, lots of Asian/middle eastern decorations all around, Maybe it's even shot in Thailand or something I don't know...but very dark EXCEPT there will be scenes in the hook where she walks out onto the veranda and it's bright outside and there's lots of choreo, once again, maybe a pool...stuff like dat

but mostly just a dark, **** smoky hippie moment. Maybe the g easy part she'll go out and sip cocktails with him by the pool, they can spill drinks on each other and be **** like that but very tropical lots of orchids and plants LOTS OF **** PLANTS and exotic stuff

12 minutes ago, swissbitch said:

Since everyone is complaining about the video and the concept of the video, lets start a thread for ideas from breathe heavy users...

My video concept would be...:

Intro: Geazy and Britney are in a club and they dance crazy to each other (with some pervert moves)....geazy gets a call and leaves the club without saying who he is...... Britney sees he lost his visitcard... Britney goes home..... She does a little bit "touch of my hand" with herself....(and is listening to it according to a screen shot of her iPhone)...

She feels awkward to do it always herself instead of meeting a real date for ***.... she leaves her house.... in one shot they show she looked on the visit card from geazy...... she enters a red light house ... she walks trough the house and there are everywhere rooms with people. Men are getting whipped from girls in latex.... she enters the last room in the house and sees geazy... greasy sees her and tells her to come in... "i thought u would never come" if i tell u what i do...

Britney is getting a little bit "fifty shades of grey" from geazy...

i know its a little bit too pervert....

(sorry for my english)

what kind of ideas do u have for a music video ???

lets be creative

definitely an interesting concept! :) not too sure about the S&M parts :unreal:

Mine would be some what similar... Something like

Start with a shot of Britney making out with somebody in a dark room... things get heated... somebody shakes her up... *Music starts here* and she says nothing... *song starts* she and her friends are at a Club, something like its her bachelorette party, at some point you show the guy she's getting married to... when she's dancing with her friend she dances with somebody and only gets a glimpse of his face... and realizes its the guy from her dream... she follows him... she finds him at the back room play *play G Eazy part*... they proceed to get frisky... he leads her to a room... they have ***... she wakes up the next day... he's gone... she sees her phone... missed calls/messages from her friends/fiance... she has a smirk/naughty smile.... and ends

Britney: Walks into a store, she finds food.  Takes a picture.  The food is Cheetos, when the chorus starts we see her licking her fingers in a ****** way (to get rid of the Cheeto dust) (a closeup.  The cheetos make her ooh so much, she has a cheeto party at her home with guys dressed up as cheetos.

In the second verse, we see Britney singing "no rules...from the bar to the car"....she's stealing cheetos and all her cheeto men.  Then she goes to starbucks and orders a Cheetofrappe.

When the second chorus starts, Cheetoney is orange.  Then we prompt Britney in her living room, watching tv with a tv ad for Cheetos and her new Fragrance Private Show.

When G-Eazy pops up, we see him naked in a tub full of cheetos, only his crotch is covered with cheetos, a pov shot from Britney's point.  He does his rap while britney is licking his cheeto.

Then in the final chorus Britney and G-Eazy are dancing in Cheeto world.  Aliens have taken over and Britney is named the cheeto queen and her royal palace has a starbucks fountain. :)

OH1 There will also be lots of dancing in cheeto outfits.

Her dancers and G-Eazy's outfit.

Katy-Perry.jpg

This will be Britney's outfit

y.jpg

@Kiiddy @Young Törless @breaktheiceofmrv @D_Britfan @annonymous @NickOver @Nick Jonas @Panos @Simon Cowell @Zatanna

10 minutes ago, - Kyle - said:

Britney: Walks into a store, she finds food.  Takes a picture.  The food is Cheetos, when the chorus starts we see her licking her fingers in a ****** way (to get rid of the Cheeto dust) (a closeup.  The cheetos make her ooh so much, she has a cheeto party at her home with guys dressed up as cheetos.

In the second verse, we see Britney singing "no rules...from the bar to the car"....she's stealing cheetos and all her cheeto men.  Then she goes to starbucks and orders a Cheetofrappe.

When the second chorus starts, Cheetoney is orange.  Then we prompt Britney in her living room, watching tv with a tv ad for Cheetos and her new Fragrance Private Show.

When G-Eazy pops up, we see him naked in a tub full of cheetos, only his crotch is covered with cheetos, a pov shot from Britney's point.  He does his rap while britney is licking his cheeto.

Then in the final chorus Britney and G-Eazy are dancing in Cheeto world.  Aliens have taken over and Britney is named the cheeto queen and her royal palace has a starbucks fountain. :)

Katy-Perry.jpg

y.jpg

@Kiiddy @Young Törless @breaktheiceofmrv @D_Britfan @annonymous @NickOver @Nick Jonas @Panos @Simon Cowell @Zatanna

:queenie::gloria::gloria::queenie:

6 minutes ago, mylonliNESS said:

giving me that "cry me a river" tease I see :gloria::truthtea::hype:

tumblr_lv31qsBzZL1qa6lp8.gif Nvm! Lol i didnt even think about that video! Thats the plot i thought the original video was going to be . Cause there was humors about a cheating husband and her and g eazy fliming sextape. 

But ayyy! If you want controversy it could had work :hype:

16 minutes ago, - Kyle - said:

Katy-Perry.jpg

y.jpg

:roflney::madonna:

3 minutes ago, BritintheZone said:

tumblr_lv31qsBzZL1qa6lp8.gif Nvm! Lol i didnt even think about that video! Thats the plot i thought the original video was going to be . Cause there was humors about a cheating husband and her and g eazy fliming sextape. 

But ayyy! If you want controversy it could had work :hype:

Hahahahaha very true about controversy :hype: esp when people make connection to Cry Me... (a River) :truthtea::orly:

33 minutes ago, - Kyle - said:

Katy-Perry.jpg

y.jpg

:gloria::gloria::gloria::gloria::gloria: Slé sis :moorangu:

I see a very beautiful mansion... The video starts with Britney sleeping in her bed (the MV is actually her dream).

The first part would happen in Britney's mansion, she's doing a reception (imagine the beginning of criminal video but more classy, high fashion)... She noticed a mysterious guy among the guests...

The second part happens in Britney bed room, dancing for this mysterious guys (G-Eazy)... 

The final scene would be Britney making love, with fire in the bedroom and when the ****** (represented by fireworkd during the reception) arrives, Britney's waking up.

Through the video, Britney dances with **** males dancers in a burnt mansion (imagine the scene with the black leotard from the Lachapelle video)

Archived