Such an ungrateful fanbase

bsagrun

Seriously, there was not a single thing that didn't cause an outrage. 

The lack of information about the single, the lack of promo, the artwork, the video. What is wrong with you people?!

you all act in such disrespect. 

Make Me video, the one on Vevo, is hot.

Britney seems happy, fit, ****, alive more than ever! 

Yes, there's another version. I have seen the leaks and i know just as much as the next guy around here. But it wouldn't hurt if people around here used their head - there has to be a very clear reason as to why a video shoot, that probably cost A Lot of money to the artist/label was later scrapped!!!!

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First of all, you don't promise your fanbase something if you aren't going to deliver. They teased us with pictures from the original set and we got nothing :beynah:

The lack of single information can be justified because it was a surprise release, and she usually doesn't do huge promo for her singles, mainly for her albums.

The cover is cheap because it is A SCREENSHOT FROM THE VIDEO. If you are able to accept that you have horribly low expectations and I pity you :sickofu:

The only good thing about the official video is she looks happy & ****. It is a mess, makes no sense whatsoever, and it doesn't capture the vibe of the song.

We are angry because we love her and we know she can do better. The music is great, her visuals are lacking so far. She is BRITNEY SPEARS, an icon, and she always delivers. Which is why we want the original video :howiroll:

:ririshade2: God! STU there's like 3432523 threads like this one... Next!

Kissing Britney's *** constantly doesn't make you a better stan :kiss: she looked hot and whatever but that video is pointless and they should say something about this mess and don't act like nothing happened

I'm not mad at Britney at all and tbh I'm finding this meltdown kinda funny. :lanacackle:

But I don't think fans are being ungrateful. This era has been a mess. First they completely avoided using the BBMAS to promote the lead single. 

Then they released the single, no promo and didn't even announce it as a lead single from an album and Britney even said she had no idea wien the album was coming. And now the mv drama.

Great work so far Team B :ipass:

it's almost embarrassing, this fanbase acts like britney is their #1 priority in life

No other fanbase would ever ridicule their starlet like this fanbase does.  This fanbase would be the one to let other fanbases spit on Britney because the MM video sucked.  "SHE DESERVES IT!" SMH :drown: 

she does badly "OMFG BRITNEY U SUCK JUST RETIRE IF YOU DON'T CARE TO DO GOOD"

she does great "OMG BRITNEY IT WASN'T ENOUGH!"

she doesn't do much "OMFG BRITNEY YOU'RE SO ******* LAZY WTF STOP CHILLIN WITH YOUR SONS" 

she gives promotional efforts "BRITNEY LOOKS FAB BUT THIS WAS BORING!"

shes looking fit, lean and **** "WHERES YOUR *** BRITNEY"

legit responses in this fanbase ever since ive been a member. :drown: 

and there have been so many people suspended recently because of their piss poor attitude so idk why people are acting like Exhale has been a breath of fresh air and not sending death threats, yeah well, theyre hoping britney does terrible and doesn't succeed and thats a little unwarranted and won't be tolerated

So we are ungrateful for asking to be a little bit respected like every other fanbase is. :messbye:

We haven't got real communication with Team Britney for ages, we are always abandoned in the dark in the middle of insane rumours (half end up being true). But no, we are "ungrateful" for asking the minimum.

:beynah:

Let's not forget they scrapped the original photoshoot of the album and the original video! :lessons:

And they messed up the editing of the new video (see G-Eazy scenes).

No, we are not ungrateful, just tired. :frenchy:

2 minutes ago, Gracie said:

it's almost embarrassing, this fanbase acts like britney is their #1 priority in life

No other fanbase would ever ridicule their starlet like this fanbase does.  This fanbase would be the one to let other fanbases spit on Britney because the MM video sucked.  "SHE DESERVES IT!" SMH :drown: 

she doesn't do much "OMFG BRITNEY YOU'RE SO ******* LAZY WTF STOP CHILLIN WITH YOUR SONS" 

and there have been so many people suspended recently because of their piss poor attitude so idk why people are acting like Exhale has been a breath of fresh air and not sending death threats, yeah well, theyre hoping britney does terrible and doesn't succeed and thats a little unwarranted and won't be tolerated

I dont care if your an administrator or whatever. We have the right to be pissed off. 

4 minutes ago, HyunA said:

I dont care if your an administrator or whatever. We have the right to be pissed off. 

I don't care if you share your opinion or whatever, but doing it in a way that gives us the notion that you don't give a **** about Britney, won't be tolerated.  Demeaning and having a constructive opinion that's RATIONAL are two completely different things sweetheart

Oh but yeah, go ahead, ignore the post that refers to how people have been treating Britney recently :) 

I agree that some people overreact but we are not brainless followers of someone who keeps ignoring us. How wouldn't we speak our minds? Why would we shut up?

At the end of the day, she would be nothing without her fans. No casual listener of a popstars go to see her in Vegas more than once or at least once. No casual fan requests her song on radio. No casual fan comes up with plans so that the views on her mv would increase. We have the right to criticize. 

I am talking on a normal level, of coruse. There are some crazy folks on here who brag about her nose, lips, face. There are some crazy ones who had told her to go kill herself because they were not pleased with a mv as if their lives depend on that specific mv. That is insane and should stop. But I guess some of you are drama queens who just like to do their thing. 

But we have the right to criticize her. Fans created Britney Spears, the international sensation. She owes her fans a lot. Don't you think that after her fans stuck with her during her blackest period in her entire life, defending her and helping her get back on top, after they didn't give up on her during an era that gave us her worst world tour to date, after an album that can not even be named 'mediocre', after she became a Vegas act, after extednign POM when her fans disagreed on a large scale, she should, at least, listen to her fans? 

Don't you think that you have the right to criticize something you're spending your money on? She goes on vacations on our money. I am not saing that those harsh comments are justified. As I've already said, some of y'all are overreacting big time. A petition, really? 

Considering all of that, don't you think it is disrespectful for her to choose a ss as an album cover?

Regarding the mv we should at least be told something. We deserve some explanations. We need to know why, at least. Don't you think it's disrespectful for them to act as if we do not exist? 

Yeah, bashing Britney by her fanbase is the thing now, like she owes people something !! 

I like everything she does generally and especially since BBMA performance. I will support with or without the "original" version. A music video won't stop me from enjoying every single minute from this era.

40 minutes ago, Gracie said:

What doesn't make sense to me is that they're pissed because the video sucks and they don't want to support it, but they don't want her to be a flop and by not supporting the video she's going to flop? I don't like the video but I certainly don't want her to fail. If watching the video will help the view count, i'll do that.

And if the video is so unbearable to some at least we have the audio up :cutebrit:

Archived