Is Make Me mv the biggest meltdown that this fanbase has ever had?

econg

Make Me video  

103 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it's the biggest one 'cause always no matter if the album is good or bad, Lead singles are always amazing, iconic and stunning. we don't know what to expect now, after the photoshoot and music video mess. 

I think we will not have a second single with a video =( "they spent all the money on lachapelle"

it was my first and only meltdown ever. and i've been a fan since i was a little child. i stayed calm during the extreme mess that started in 2007 and somehow never really ended

i always stayed loyal and always wished britney the biggest success without going crazy if she didnt get an award or a number 1 position on the charts

but this video really hit me. it literally hurt me watching the reshoot. i watched it in the evening and couldnt calm down for hours and was dreaming about it the whole night. that never ever happened to me before :crying11:

No, the desert never-happened performance was: :Jfallonlol::HAHAHA:... everybody thought she was gonna perform, some of us didn't even go to bed because it was very very early morning, and she just ahahaha :shadelaugh: she just said 2 or 3 words and, that's it.

And the Vma's 2011, instead of giving her speech she introduced fakeoncé :juggingu: my god, :shadelaugh: at this point don't know what to do, to cry, to laugh, to cry laughing or laugh while crying :selenerz:

Without a doubt the biggest meltdown I've had.    I didn't want to believe they did a reshoot and didn't until I saw Jordan's post announcing the video, and then watching the video just hurt.  

Runner up is hearing perfume for the first time. 

2nd runner up is hearing pretty girls. 

I don't really care about music videos but this just screams BAD. 

I'd say its the biggest.

I've been lurking on this site from when World of Britney capsized. I've been through it all and this is the fist time I'd say I'm having a meltdown and actually posting about it.

I do remember being pissed about the "desert performance" though. I skipped work for that...

Edit:

Other honorable mentions:

1. FF promo performances :mhmnod:
  2. The Radar music video/Candies commercial :Sippinga:
  3. The Gimme More video :JLostare:
  4. The 2007 VMA performance :pieceofwhat:

Archived